THE MAN IN STRIPES AND GLASSES SHOUTED WHERE AM I???

picture by @audgied again 😡💖😡💖😡💖😡💖😡💖😡💖💖😡💖😡💝💝😍😍💝😍😍😍

The lovely couple wandered around the old parking garage that was underneath the bar. It didn't look quite the same anymore. 

"This place is a little weird. It would be perfect for making out in because it's completely abandoned and empty..." Ariana said in passing. The bunny gave her THAT look. 

"Huh?! Ew no I um- no I just meant like- later. Not this very second." she sighed. 

They were in such perfect sync that she already understood everything he meant when he was making faces or hand gestures. Little did he know, Ariana was fully fluent in American sign language. 

They explored the garage for a surprisingly long time. It wasn't like they were looking for a way out or for the car, they were just seeing around the place as an excuse to hold hands and talk. The limo was actually the only car in there, and they had to deliberately walk around it all the way to the far wall to get past since it was so long. 

As they were just about to turn around and head back to the limousine, the clattering of bones started running up on them. 

"GUYS- I'M  BACK. GRRRRR I HAD TO FIGHT WILL WOOD AND HE KICKED MY ASS BUT NOW I'M BACK FOR THE 

THE THING. 🤬🤬🤬" Sans Undertale said as he came barreling at them. The rabbit stuck a paw out infront of himself, causing Sand Undergame to immediately smack into it and continue trying to charge at them like when an older sibling does that annoying ass hand on forehead thing. 

"Sans- please fuck off. I was literally 5 seconds from going home and scheduling another date for tomorrow." Ariana said, tired of his shit. The bunny looked flustered by that. Actually, his face did nothing and he showed absolutely no emotion at all because he is into the pit Spring Bonnie,  who is known for one of his defining character traits being his frozen grin and dead eyes. (so cute!!!!!💖💝)

"GRRRRR... BUT- BUT-" sans sniffed. 

Out of nowhere, the very attractive overweight bunny used his magical powers to banish Sans Undertale to the Fazbear Dimension. 

"wow- that was really cool 🙁" Ariana said gleefully, despite the sad emoji. It nodded. 

"we should really go home now lol. I mean, you can come to my house if you want- but I'm just saying I wanna get out of here." 

He didn't say anything, but like it felt like he agreed. 

So they left. in the limo. yeah spring bonnie left his car there he'd just get it later. 

Ariana's car driving man looked really bothered by what she just brought into the car. 

"BO. SHUT UP. WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT HIM LIKE THAT?!" she demanded. 

"the world is built on genocide" he vaguely responded. She was angry with him for being so rude, but she'd let it pass this time. 

on the way back, ariana grande and spring bonnie definitely maybe sorta kissed. bo was in the front crying and slamming his head into the steering wheel as he zoomed down the road, but he was happy for them. not actually.

To make the sound of whatever they were doing back there less annoying, bo put on some sick jams. 

𝘿𝙞𝙚-𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙤𝙩𝙚-𝙪𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙤𝙩𝙚, "𝙔𝙤𝙪" 𝙃𝙚𝙮, 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣? 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙖, 𝙀𝙘𝙝𝙤, 𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖, 𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙖 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 (𝙤𝙝, 𝙣𝙤) 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠, 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙮𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙎𝙮𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡