15 ♡︎Blossums

Art Credit:

POV:2nd

You had spent some time in your apartment watching tv and doing your normal chore routine. A few hours had passed by, and you lost track. Out of nowhere your phone began to ring. You had set an alarm earlier so you wouldn't forget. You grabbed a large blanket on the couch and walked out of your apartment.

Once down at your car you put the blanket into the passenger seat and climbed into the driver's seat. You began to short drive to your nearby storage unit and parked outside. You grabbed the blanket before leaving and walked over to the unit. You knocked politely as you didn't want to scare them upon entering.

"Sunflower?" A voice spoke from the other side. "It's me, Sunny. Can I come in?" You heard a soft "yeah" from the other side and opened the door. You walked in to see Sun sitting on the bed with his back facing you.

"Sun?" He didn't answer. It took you a moment to realize the situation and you sighed. "Can I sit next to you?" After a moment of silence, Sun scooted over to create a space for you on the bed.

"I-" you were cut off. "You promised." "What?" "You promised us. You promised you would never leave us." You could hear the hurt in his voice. You took a moment to listen to him. "You promised, yet when we came for you, you left without us. You abandoned us." His voice was sharp.

You didn't want to start an argument, but you knew you couldn't start with "Sorry". "I couldn't find you. You left me..." You partially unintentionally returned the sharp wording. "I was looking everywhere. I almost died in that fire. Where did you even go?!" "You almost died?! You left Us to die." "You didn't answer my question. Where were you?!" Sun paused. "We were looking for someone." "Who?" "Mini Music Man" It was half of the truth, and you could tell. "And we didn't leave you...-yes we did- no! We didn't!" It took you a moment to realize Moon had spoken. "My star, I tried to convince him to turn back. Seems I'm the only one who has any common sense and does not act childish. If it was up to me, I would have chased after you. Sun persisted he'd stay in control! - Of course! You were a bloodthirsty maniac! -Not my fault, remember? I was hacked. -" The two continued to bicker as you tried to process everything.

You realized there was no reason to fight in the first place and were just happy they were okay. While they were still fighting back and forth, you hugged the animatronic. They were stunned before a black liquid poured from their eyes. "I'm just glad to have you guys back" You sniffled through your words, full of tears and hiccups. Internally you and Sun thought you hated the other because of your actions. Maybe fighting at the first new sight of each other wasn't the correct response. Sun adjusted himself and hugged you tightly. He was full of warmth, and you just wanted to hold onto him forever.

~

Time has passed and the four of you are living in your apartment. Yes, four. Though they all still lived in the same body, Eclipse, Moon and Sun were now your new roommates. You all had time to cool down and understand what really happened that night. Connecting the dots, you were able to conclude what was actually going down at the plex. You also informed Sun and Moon of the remodeling plans for the plex. While the fact had no importance to you other than seeing the other animatronics again, the other three had their worries. They were Fazbear property. It could be at any moment the company would find you all and take them back.

You could see the worry growing on their faces and hugged them. "Don't worry. Whatever happens, if we get separated again or something. I will always find you. I will always come back to you" You didn't really understand the impact of your words at first. You of course were innocent in this situation, but those three took it to another level. They smiled widely and hugged you tightly. First to show how happy they were, and second to hide a blush that was quite obvious.

It didn't take the three of them to get back into the normal of their life. That included how they felt about you. It took a lot of time for them to fully understand after having limited internet access at the daycare. Though they knew it was quite strange, they didn't give up. Any chance they had they would find some way to make you happy, big or small. Of course, you just had to be oblivious to it all until a specific movie night.

You were cuddling up with Moon and watching one of Moon's favorites. You were curled up next to Moon as you both relaxed and watched the movie. One of his favorite scenes was coming up and he knew it by heart. The moment finally came as he quoted word by word.

"Don't worry my love. No matter the weather or time of day, I will always be here to love you" You had heard him quote it time after time but something in his voice was different. You turned to look up at him and noticed he was looking at you. He continued to gaze into your eyes. You felt your heart begin to swell. You could have sworn it was going to burst as he slowly leaned closer to you. The movie was now faded into the background. "I will always love you" As oblivious as you we're, you of course had to respond as so. "Moon, that's not the quote." You lightly giggled as the feeling of denial haunted your thoughts. "I know," he said. His voice was low and soft. His gaze became stronger as it slowly trailed to your lips.

Your heart was beating out of your chest, and you could swear it was shaking the couch. Without thinking you made a small nod. You had given him permission and he pounced. Your heart burst into fireworks as he smashed his lips against yours.

On reflex your eyes closed as you melted into him. Everything after that was so fuzzy, all you could remember was his words before it all faded.

"We love you, our Sundrop of hope~"