The intruder

I watched as he stalked towards me with every step he took I took a step back. The look in his eyes made me clench and I could feel my juices run out of my slit and down my thighs. He smiled as my back hit the wall in my room. I wondered briefly how he came in when my apartment was on the third floor. In a split second he was standing in front of me and had my mound cupped rubbing my aching bud.
I moaned as he ripped my thong off and tossed it on the floor. He nudged my legs apart and he slowly slid two thick fingers in my snatch while his thumb pressed my love button. My mind went blank as I rode his fingers while he thrust them in and out. He was stretching my walls even as they clenched around him as I found my release. I felt him lift me up and toss me on my bed making my legs splay wide giving him a straight view of my needy tunnel. He smiled in the moonlight while I watched him take his clothes off. He dived in between my legs and started lapping and sucking my lips and tunnel. My butt came off the bed as he expertly made love to my box with his mouth. He slid up and laid beside me tugging my hand down to cup his thick hard pole and I gasped at his girth and length wondering how he was going to fit in my little box. My hand couldn't even wrap around his massive rod. He pulled me over him and aligned my flowing cunny to his pole before settling himself at my entrance. I raised my hips up and slowly slid down giving my box time to adjust to him. My legs trembled as my tunnel expanded and I felt him fill me up stretching me beyond what I had ever had. I screamed as he yanked my hips down embedding his entire pole in me. I could swear it felt like he was all the way in my stomach. He pulled my hair and my body went forward when his mouth latched on my breast and he bit it drawing a moan out of my throat. With a groan he promised to make me his in every position before he left. When he said that my cunny clenched around him and flooded his rod. I slid on his pole up and down drenching his thighs with my flowing juice so he flipped down and sucked me until I was dry. I wanted him to bury his pole deep inside me again so I spread my legs as wide as I could and tugged on his arms until he was facing me. Then I reached down to his rod and put him in my needy box. When he felt my cunny adjust to him he rolled me on my back and started to f@uck me until the sun was coming up. He pounded me so hard and deep I couldn't walk right the next day. Even so, I came countless times as he rammed his massive pole in every hole I had before he finally shot his load over my stomach. My sheets were drenched from my love juice when he got up to leave he told me he'll be back. I can't wait until he does. Even though my box was sore he reached so deep in me it became pleasure and not pain.

The end of this fantasy....maybe...