The three of us and Laney

Most everyone i knew wanted to be an astronaut, fireman or a policeman. Its funny how my best friends and i ended up in the service. Special ops called our names and we answered the call. Most of our missions were classified so we never knew where we would head out to or where. Since that was the case we liked our women fast and loose.  Little did we know our next mission would change all that for us. The three of us shared everything we had hell, we even bought a house and renovated it to our specs.  We got the call at midnight telling us we had thirty minutes to make the jump.  As we boarded the plane we were handed a case folder to peruse on our way to our destination.  The guys and I shot each other a look as our eyes saw the single pic. of her.  Laney, was the one we all fell for but, she moved before she turned of age in our minds.  We scanned the files in our hands and I knew we would not fail this mission. Laney was ours and this mud hole she was in would just have to dry up.  We systematically disabled the security alarm and dropped the team guarding her.  Cole put his finger to his lips to show her she needed to stay quiet.  I secured our exit and Tristan set the timers to blow this place to kingdom come.  An hour later our ride came for us and we were back on U.S soil within four hours. Laney fell asleep in my arms and the boys sniffed at her hair as she slept.  I knew this time we would not let her slip away.  After a hostage rescue our team had a base we went to for a couple weeks to acclimate the victim back to feeling safe. At that time we were incommunicado with our boss. Coles job was logistics and smooth things over.  I on the other hand had to babysit until the time was up.  In this case Laney was ours and we would all share the workload.  Thirty hours in and Laney was just walking into the kitchen. We all groaned as we saw her clothes.  Daisy duke shorts and a tee just teased us as we watched as her nipples hardened and her breasts seemed to swell. I laughed as we all shifted our stance to adjust ourselves.  Laney sat and looked at us before grabbing a plate and making herself some food to eat.  We joined her and waited until she was done then we motioned for her to follow us to the debriefing room where we asked the pertinent questions and sent the answers to our boss via a secure terminal.  When we were done I grabbed Laney and ripped her tee off the same time Cole ripped her tiny shorts off her ass.  Tristan carried her up the stairs into our hidden playroom.  We had special ordered a double wide king bed since we had always shared everything including our women.  Laney sucked in a breath as Tristan laid her in the center of the bed and we stood around and stripped ourselves before we got on the bed and helped ourselves to her naked body.  Tristan and I rolled her body to her side and Cole set about reacquainting himself with her twins.  I raised her leg on my side and made myself comfortable eating her cunny.  Tristan went to her black hole and licked at it before he lubed his finger and stretched her out one finger at a time before he was satisfied her ass would take him all in.  I just ate her cunny and sucked at her juice before I finger fucked her tight hole.  Tristan lifted Laney and slowly embedded his lubed cock in her black hole seating himself until his ball sac was up against her ass cheeks.  I rose above them and spread her legs before I slammed my cock into her pussy.  I wanted to hear her scream out.  And she did.  Once her pussy adjusted to me Cole tapped at her mouth and she opened it for him to slide his cock in.  The guys and I looked at each other before we all started moving in and out of her holes at the same time.  Laney clenched around our aching cocks and we fucked her holes until she begged us to fill her up.  Tristan shot his load up her ass at the same time Cole and I shot our loads.  Laney was trembling from our loving and we laughed as we heard a pop when we pulled out and laid on our backs.  After we got our breaths back Laney got up and winced as she walked to the shower.  Her eyes bulged in shock as she realized the shower literally was the entire room.  We had done all the work so everything was custom made to our lifestyle. Tristan sat on the bench seat and pulled Laney over him with her back to him as he slid his cock up her ass again. I stood behind her and hit her cervix with one thrust of my cock.  Cole strode up the side and stood directly in front of her mouth and we took our time riding and fucking our girl.  Laney had Cole cumming in twenty seconds.  She did a little twist and scraped her teeth over his swollen head.  Tristan and I punished her by alternating our thrusts and refusing to let her cum.  Then we pulled out of her and showered.  We ignored her ass she begged us to bury our cocks in her.  Cole waited until she finished showering before  putting her on her knees and he grabbed her breasts and fucked her tits shooting his load into her open mouth.  We decided that we each would take Laney for a night and she agreed. But, in the day only two could all fuck her.  The one who had her that night and the one who had to wait a night. Laney ended up moving in with us and we each learned that a happy woman made for a happy home.  The guys and I are instructors now Laney surprised us one night when we got back from a mission and told us we were expecting.  So we shifted our jobs and made sure one of us was always at home with her.  This worked out great since pregnant Laney meant a horny Laney.  Lucky for her she had three willing men.