Give a little...

I hate Monday's. It just means having to get up early and go open the shop. Maybe in a couple of months my dream of being financially solvent will come true. Sigh....but, until then it's up and out of bed and off to the store. Don't get me wrong I love my bookstore it's located in between a bistro and a coffee shop so, it's a prime location for what I sell. The only problem is because the hours they are open means I need to be open at 5 in the morning and close at 10 at night. Lucky for me my best friend from school is the idiot who opened the coffee shop and his wife owns the bistro.
My doorbell chimed a whole ten minutes after I opened the shop. Since it was really early I had decided to straighten up the lounge area I was bent over tucking the couch slipcover back into place when I felt goose pimples on my arms and some warmth on my backside. I smelled fresh peppermint right before my thong was ripped off and a finger slammed into my tunnel. I screamed and tried to get up but, was pushed further down onto the couch before hearing a zipper come undone. I moaned as that single digit explored my cunny and found my gspot flicking over it making my juices flow down my thighs. My thighs were spread and his thick rock hard rod stretched me open for it's invasion. I felt every inch as it pushed deeper into me and my nails gripped the slip cover as it slammed into my womb. He gripped my waist as he rocked into me slamming and pounding me from behind. My walls gripped his rod milking it as I came around it coating him with my juice. He slammed and ground up against my behind before shooting his load up against my cervix. He kept his rod in my cunny plugging my hole long enough for his little swimmers to find a home. With all that pounding my twins ladies popped out and he grabbed one in each hand and pinched my nipples at the same time his steel rod stated to pound in me again. He bent forward and bit at my neck before leaving his possessive markings on me. I felt him pull out right before he flipped me on my back and aimed back into my swollen cunny. My eyes widened as I saw who my possessor was. He gazed into my eyes before he ravaged my mouth with his tongue completely dominating my mouth before he worshipped at my twins. He bit and suckled before leaving his marks where his mouth could reach as he thrust in and out of me pushing his baby juice into my womb. I moaned as he explored my body with his hands and mouth making his rod stiffen even harder as he took me higher than the first time. I clenched my inner muscles around him as he pulled out milking his rod as I came again. He reamed me harder punishing my cunny as our bodies slapped together echoing in the store. My legs went over his shoulders giving him deeper access in me he impaled me with his rod again and again before shooting another load right up against my cervix. Then he shuddered and leaned over the top of the couch being careful not to smother me. Aaaw this hubby of mine loves giving me a treat once in a while. And what a treat this morning was....