Fantasy or Reality?

This heat was stifling so after showering I decided to stay in my birthday suit. The AC was on full blast but it didn't seem to make a difference. After working with my boss from hell I decided to just order pizza and ice cream from the place downstairs and enjoy the rest of my night just lounging in bed. Ten minutes later and I was kicking back in my room with my chow and pay per view. After the movie ended I cleaned up and ran back into the shower to cool off again. Thank goodness my vacay started tomorrow and all the extra hours I worked finally paid off. I tossed on a nightie and climbed into bed to get some shut eye and hopefully sleep in late for the first time in months. Just then my doorbell rang, I huffed when I looked at my bedside clock and realized it was already after ten at night. Who in their right mind would be visiting me this late? The doorbell kept pinging so I yelled out I was coming already. I looked out the peep hole and saw my boss. What could he possibly want from me I wondered. I unlocked the door and he brushed past me and walked towards my couch. I sighed and closed the door then switched on the lamp before walking to him. He turned towards me and grasped my arms by my side before dipping his head down to take possession of my mouth. Our tongues dueled for dominance and of course he won seeing as how I was moaning into his mouth. He lifted me up and my legs wrapped themselves around his waist making my now soaking mound rub against his now bulging crotch. I pointed to my room and he carried me in and tossed me on my bed before stripping his clothes off and joining me as I lay waiting for him. His hands gripped my nightie before ripping it off my body. I watched as his eyes took in the sight of my secret place weeping. He rose over my body and kissed me while his hands roamed down and he played with my nether lips before sliding a finger in and out readying me for his invasion. I splayed my legs wide before I guided his member to my entrance. He teased me by putting his tip in before pulling it out and putting it in again. I waited till he put it at my entrance once more before I thrust my hips up forcing him in my tunnel where my walls gripped him and welcomed his member deep into me. He groaned as we found our pace together and he entered me hard and deep forcing my cervix to shift as I welcomed his pounding. My walls sucked and gripped his member each time he would pull out. He nibbled my neck and left little love bites wherever his mouth would land before his teeth found my aching nub and he bit down emitting a moan from my lips. I clenched my inner muscles and gripped his member with every stroke urging him to shoot his load deep inside me even as I begged him to make me cum. He thrust even faster and deeper rocking my bed and my body from the force of him banging into me. I felt his cum shoot deep inside me flooding my tunnel with its heat. I whimpered against his neck as he kept on thrusting into me. His member was still as hard as it was when we began which surprised me. He pulled out and lifted me on his member as he carried me to my bathroom and walked into the shower making his rod hit my womb with each step he took. Our lips met and fused together as he pummeled my tunnel stretching it as wide as he could forcing it to accommodate his entire length and width. I screamed out in pleasure as he tilted my hips and he hit against my gspot making my juices flow around him as he shot another load deep inside.
Rrrrriiiinnnnnggggg......
My arm reached out to shut my alarm clock off. I could not believe I forgot to turn it off.....but, boy what a dream....