Chapter One: Diapers Only

Inside the Eeveelution house, lived four siblings. Sylveon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Eevee. Four bedrooms, a guest room, a living room, a dining room and one bathroom. Everyone needed the bathroom at bad times, Eevee taking long baths, Espeon doing her fur and such like that. Then, Sylveon came up with a genius idea. "How about we all wear diapers and scrap the toilet?"

Espeon and Umbreon were shocked, but Eevee seemed to like the idea. "I'm all for it!" Eevee says, swishing his fluffy tail in excitement. Espeon shook her head. "No. There is no way I'm soiling something I wear."

Umbreon however, was very hesitant. "U-umm... I guess we can...?" He blushed lightly, thinking about it. Sylveon nodded as the decision was made. "Three to one in the favor of diapers. I'll go pick some up at the store later today, each of you your own pack." Espeon growled. "I'm not taking part in this." Sylveon chuckled in response. "You'll have to, we're getting rid of the toilet!"

The rest of the day went on like normal, Eevee watching tv, Umbreon playing video games, Espeon tending to the garden and Sylveon went out to buy diapers as promised.

She looked around the isles, first getting lots of powder, then grabbing thick, super absorbent and soft pink diapers for herself, purple psychic type proof diapers for Espeon, plain white diapers for Eevee, and glow in the dark blue diapers for Umbreon. She made sure to buy all the same brand so nobody complained about how comfy or how poofy the other eeveelution's diapers were. They were also strong powder scented, so nobody could smell the messes they made in them. She checks out at surprisingly $41.00 exact, for four packs of 25. She bags everything and begins her trip home.

Espeon was taking way too long in the bathroom like always, and Eevee needed to use the bathroom as well. "C-cmon! I need to pee!" Eevee whined. "I'm doing my fur!" Espeon replied, turning on the blow drier, unable to hear Eevee anymore.

Sylveon soon came in the door, setting the bags down. "I'm hoooome!" Sylveon calls. Eevee came rushing over. "E-Espeon is taking way too long in the bathroom!" Eevee was shaking, near his limit. "Alright sweetie, lay down."

Eevee did just that and watched as Sylveon opened up his pack of diapers, sliding the thick white poof under him. She gets some powder and generously sprinkles a lot, lifting it over in between his legs and getting the side tabs, pulling them over onto the front, nice and snug.

"There we are! And you look adorable." She lifted him up onto his paws and gave his bottom a nice pat, a small puff of powder shooting out of the sides. This also caused Eevee to let go, beginning to wet his diaper and quite heavily. He blushed lightly and sighed in relief, as his diaper absorbed everything, safe from leaking or going onto the floor.

Eevee wagged his tail and pawed his diaper lightly, enjoying the sound of it crinkling and the fact that now he doesn't have to leave the living room couch to use the bathroom! He waddles over to the couch, climbing on and sitting down with a small squish.

Umbreon was up next, Sylveon opening up the pack and heading upstairs to his room. She hears his tv through the door and opens it, Umbreon too focused on the game to notice. She walks up behind him and taps him on the shoulder. Umbreon turned around and Sylveon showed the diaper. Umbreon blushed and shook his head. Sylveon rolled her eyes and pushed him onto his back to start the process.

She used her tendrils this time, using her paws to slide the diaper under him, the tendrils using lots of powder and then lifting the diaper in between the dark type's legs as her paws push it snugly in place while the tendrils take the two taps and tightly tape it on, soft, secure and not coming off anytime soon.

Umbreon blushed immensely.

Sylveon took some duct tape and taped over the tabs, so Umbreon can't take it off. "S-Sylveon, this is embarrassing!" He crossed his arms and lowered his ears. Sylveon patted his bottom like she did Eevee, another puff of powder coming out of Umbreon's diaper and he kicked his legs a little, squirming at the feeling. "D-don't do that!" He blushed more.