06.

"Where do you hide the cookbook?" Chuck asks aloud as he looks around for it. Davina begins to stir awake "What?" She furrows her eyebrows "Don't worry about it" He kneels infront of the couch she is laying on.

"How long was I out for?" She asks "A few hours" He shrugs "You stayed?" She shrugs "Of course I did" He smiles. "What were you saying about the cookbook?" Davina asks "Don't worry about it, D" He says as she begins to sit up.

"I really messed up" She frowns "You didn't. You did what was needed" Chuck nods "I ruined the friendship" "You don't need them," He says "If not them then I don't have anything else" "You have your weird witchy woo, the cookbook and me" He nods again "I guess," She says "You don't need them. You're more powerful than them all combined" Chuck smiles "I don't want to be powerful I just want my friends" She wipes away a tear. Chuck sighs in annoyance "Come here" He sits on the couch and pulls her in for a hug.

__________________

"Open the door" Davina mumbles as she knocks repeatedly "Hello-" Becky tries to shut the door but Davina blocks it with her foot "Becky, i'm sorry-" Becky cuts her off "You don't get to call me that anymore, Davina" Becky empathsizes on 'Davina' "We swore we would never let the book tear us apart" Davina says "It didn't. You did" Becky rolls her eyes.

"I told Chuck!" She blurts out "Told him what? That you're a backstabbing bitch?" Becky asks "Get it through that bottle blond head of yours I didn't backstab you!" Davina yells.

"What did you tell him?" Becky sighs "Before you guys saw us I told him about the Cookbook and my strange abilities" Davina explains "He might tell someone" Becky worries "I had no choice" She shakes her head "There's always a choice" Becky shuts the door.

"Becky, please" Davina bangs on the door "Go away" Becky shouts "Rebecca, let me in" Davina leans on the door "Just go away" Becky walks away from the front door.

__________________

"So she didn't accept your apology?" Chuck asks "I tried. She wouldn't let me in" Davina face palms "Did you say please?" He jokes "Yes, actually" She tilts her head "Did you say it nicely?" He asks "In a way..." She looks away "What did you say to her?" He asks "I called her a bottle blond head and then banged on her door..." Davina cringes as she remembers "At least you said please" He reasons "Not helping" She rolls her eyes.

"So what are you gonna do?" He asks "What can I?" "I mean about the book. You have it and they don't" He reminds "Come" Davina stands up and walks upstairs to her bedroom. "As much as I'd love to be in your bedroom, why are we?" Chuck asks.

Davina ignores him and grabs the Cookbook from under her pillow "Great hiding spot" He says sarcastically "The best hiding spots are you'd never think to look" She smiles and taps her head.

"So what do you plan on doing?" Chuck asks "I honestly have no idea. Hide it under my pillow until the girls and I become friends again" Davina suggests "Do they know where you keep it?" He asks "No. And they wouldn't steal it anyway" Davina shakes her head "You must really trust me," He says coldly "I do" Davina furrows her eyebrows at the change of his voice. It was like the room had frozen up.

"Good" His eyes were practically shooting holes through hers. "Anyway," She says nervously "I should go," Chuck says "Yeah" She smiles "I'll see you later" He nods and begins to walk away.

__________________

"Chuck?" Davina groans as she begins to stir awake. Chuck squint's his eyes "No?" He whispers pulling his hand away from her pillow "What are you doing?" She sits up "I came to check on you" He smiles "You're lying" Davina rubs her tired eyes "No" He shakes his head and sits next to her putting the strands of fallen hair behind her ear.

"How did you get in my house?" She asks moving away from him "The front door was unlocked" Chuck says "Chuck that's really weird" She nods confusedly "I know. Just sleep" He lightly pushes her back down "Lock my door once you leave?" She asks. Chuck moves his hand under the pillow again to feel nothing. "Chuck?" She asks "Of course" He stands up and walks out.

AN SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT I JUST CBA YKYK BUT I DECIDED TO ONLT UPDATE MT OTHER STORY ONCE OR TWIVE A WEEK