09.

"Are you positive you want to go in today?" Mr madden asks "I'm fine. It only hurts when I think" She tilts her head "If you need anything go to the nurse" He nods "The nurse? No, I was thinking someone uneducated" She jokes "You're gonna be late" He hands her bag to her "When am I not" She laughs. "I'll see you soon" He smiles "Bye" She walks out of the house.

_____________________

"Are you sure you should be in today?" Gina asks "I'm fine" She laughs "What if you fall again? You already can't remember a whole day" She panics "It wouldn't be too bad to forget the whole week" She sighs "Just be careful" Gina smiles "Be careful?" She asks "That's what I said" She nods "Be careful" Davina nods. The bell rings "I'll check in on you later" Gina smiles and walks away.

"Davina" Chuck approaches her "Oh, hello, Chuck" She smiles "How are you feeling?" He asks "Like I hit my head on a rock and can't remember a whole day. Thank you" She smiles "I wouldn't thank me" He shakes his head "You helped me" "Right..." He bites the inside of his mouth. "Are you okay?" She asks "We're late for history" He begins to walk with her.

"I heard it was a bad hit," He says "Oh well" She shrugs "You're late, again. Take your seats" Mr Scott says as they walk into the classroom.

"Davina, How are you here? I thought you were dead!" Willy whisper yells leaning over Chuck "Dead?" She asks "Yeah. You fell down a ditch and died" He lightly gasps "I did?" She looks over at Chuck "Do you feel dead?" Chuck asks "I don't feel anything" She shakes her head "Spooky" Willy laughs lightly.

"D, is there anything you remember from that day?" Chuck asks "Uh, I remember feeling suffocated and scared but I don't know. Why?" She asks "Just curious" He sighs.

"Wait, why were we in the park?" Davina asks "You wanted ice cream" He begins to write on paper "Chuck... I'm allergic to ice cream" She furrows her eyebrows "You are?" He freezes "Well, most anyway. Did we get that ice cream?" She asks "No. You hit your head before we got to it" Chuck sighs "The ice cream place is nowhere near the park" She looks over at him "Stop asking questions!" He raises his tone making a few people look over.

_____________________

"How do you feel now?" Gina asks "I feel like I'm going insane" Davina lays her head on the wooden table "What? Why?" Ida asks "Well, I feel like something happened that day" She sighs "Yeah, you burst your head open" Ida lightly chuckles "No, I feel like something important happened and I'm losing my mind over it and Chuck- Chuck, I think he's lying to me" She rambles "When do you not think that?" Ida asks "Recently, always" She sighs.

"Vi, you don't look to well. Are you alright?" Becky tilts her head as she looks at the pale girl "I'm fine" Davina nods. A ginormous gust of wind interrupts the shining sun making everything go cold "It was boiling a second ago. What happened?" Gina asks "I might have an idea" Ida raises her voice trying to stop her paper from flying away. The 3 girls turn to a sick looking Davina.

_____________________

"Maybe it has something to do with her weird magic?" Becky asks "But where did she get the magic, why is she sick and why-" Ida cuts Gina off "There's only one person who could know" "The traveller," The 3 girls say in sync. "I don't think we should tell Davina. It might upset her" Becky says "I heard everything" Davina opens her eyes "Davina! We-" Davina cuts them off "Do it" She coughs

"Really?" Gina asks "Considering I feel like I'm gonna explode. please ask her" Davina looks over at them "We will. About everything" Ida nods "You should hurry. I feel like I'm dying and I don't know if that's me being overdramatic or I'm actually dying" She coughs again "Shouldn't someone stay with her?" Gina asks "We should get Chuck he's the only other person who knows about the magic," Becky says "Chuck knows?" Ida asks "I had no choice," Davina says "And we have no time. We'll get Chuck now rest" Gina says.

_____________________

"D, I'm here!" A voice shouts walking up the stairs. "Hey," He softly smiles walking into the room "Hi" She sits up "Heard you're feeling bad" He sits on the edge of her bed "Other than every horrible feeling in the world I'm great" She nods "That bad, huh?" He asks "Mhm" She groans "Shh, It'll be okay" He takes her hand.

Davina freezes "What did you just say?" She asks "I said it'll be okay" He furrows his eyebrows "You've said that to me before but when?" She asks "Just before I- When you hit your head-" Davina cuts him off "Stop lying!" She yells a gust of wind throwing him against the wall "Davina, I'm not lying!" He groans in pain "Then why is every bone in my body telling me you are?" Davina asks "I don't know" Chuck struggles to stand.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm just-" She runs over to him trying to help him up "It's fine. Just your sickness hurting you'd witchy woo" He chuckles in pain "Sit" She sits him on her bed "Hey, I'm supposed to be taking care of you" He tilts his head "We could take care of each other" She nods "I'd like that" He smiles.

AN UGH I JAYE THIS SO MUCH