15.

"I can't believe you still came to school, you should be resting!" Becky lectures. "Becky, I'm fine," She reassures."It's the day of your death, you are not fine!" Becky states. "Potential death," Gina corrects. "Not helping," Ida chimes in.

"What are you gals talking about?" Chuck sits at the bench. "My death," Davina shrugs. "Davina!" The girls say in sync. "What did I say?" She asks confused. "Ah, not a fan of death?" He asks the girls. "No, Chuck, we can't wait to see our best friend die," Ida sneers. Chuck chuckles as Ida begins to shoot glares at him.

"So, when does it happen?" Chuck asks. "It has to be the exact time she was born," Gina explains. "And when was that?" He asks. "5:55 pm," Davina places her head on the table. "4 hours?" He asks. "Last time I checked it was 5 hours," She stammers. "That was an hour ago," Gina bites her lip.

______________________

"This could be our last history class together," Chuck says, leaning back in his chair. "Hasn't anyone ever told you the story of the boy who swung back in his chair? Well, he-" Chuck cuts her off, "I hate you," He jokes. "Don't break my heart," She puts her hand on her chest. He laughs and takes her hand, "I might spare you." Willy groans, "Anymore flirting and I'll jump out the window." Davina and Chuck give each other a devious smile.

"Chucky wucky, you're so cute," She leans closer to him. "Sugar cube, I'd do anything to have you in my arms," He teases. "Please, shut up," Willy begs. Davina and Chuck burst out in laughter. "I don't know it's kinda fun," Chuck locks his and Davina's hands together. "I hate you guys so much" He groans.

______________________

"So what's question 4?" He asks. "Boring?" She purposely falls on her back. "We have to study," He sits next to her on the bed. "Gina 2.0?" She raises an eyebrow. "Very funny," He rolls his eyes.

"So, question 4?" He asks again. "This is pointless," She shuts the workbook. "I think so too but it's apparently necessary," He opens up the book again. "Since when did you become serious?" She leans on her elbows. "Fine," He shuts the book and pushes it off of the bed.

"I should go," He stands up. "Yeah, I need to see the girls." Chuck sighs, "Can I come to your little thing?" He asks. "You wanna come to see me die?" Davina chuckles. "Pretty much," He nods. "Uh, sure? Just come here in 3 hours," She smiles awkwardly.

______________________

"So, why did you ask us here?" Ida asks. "I want us to cook, It could be the last time," She takes the cookbook from under the couch. "What would we cook?" Gina asks.

The book begins to flip to a certain page, "Happy hour Hamburger," The 4 girls read, "Whenever down and need some cheer take a bite and happiness will be near, although be warned, eat too much and you won't want to stop," They begin to read the riddle. "Hmm, not too bad"

"Vi, could you pass the taurin?" Becky asks. "Mhm," She takes some taurin. "How much do I put?" Becky asks. "A smidge," Ida says. "That's this, right?" She shows. "Perfect!" Ida smiles helping Becky pour it in.

"I feel we haven't cooked in forever," Davina says. "Didn't we use pick-A-date dates last week to get that china cup?" Ida asks. "A week is a very long time, you know," She says making them all giggle.