3

"Why arent you going home?" Fuckshit questions while walking from the back of the shop. I was really hoping no one would ask me why I wasnt gonna go home. Thought it would just be a small comment
and skip over the topic.

"Just some family bullshit you know." There, once I said that no one could ask anymore questions.
"Well shit where are you gonna crash for the night?"
"To be honest with you, I dont even fuckin know." Usually I always slept on my friend karis' floor but she recently moved up to Henderson so that's not an option anymore. There's really no where for me to go that I can think of.

"If you need a place to stay you can stay with one of us for the night." Ray offered. Going home with random guys I barely know is reasonably better than sleeping on a bench.

"Thanks for the offer, Ray. I really don't wanna be a bother though."
His face looked so surprised by my subtle decline.

"It's okay I promise. My parents won't mind someone sleeping in the house." He reassured.

My parents would never let some random kid sleep in our house, they weren't... generous like that. They'd kill me if i ever invited a stranger into the house claiming they needed help for the night.

"If they really wouldn't mind, then i'll take you up on the offer." I really hope i'm not bothering him tonight and he's just doing this as an act of kindness.
"Ahh it's fine. We got all day to for you to get comfortable so you won't feel like a stranger anymore."
"Can we stop all this getting to know each other bullshit? I wanna go skate." Ruben was ready to get off the subject and go back outside now and to he truthful so was I.

"Are you fucking stupid, she hit her head she can't afford to go out and skate again right now. If she falls and hits her head she might be out this time." Ray exclaimed.

"It's not a big deal i'll sit here and y'all can go on. I won't feel left out, I swear. I'm just really tired of the small talk." They made a compromise for me so i might as well stay back and let them have fun.

"Fuckshit is probably somewhere around here. Call for him and he might answer."

I don't even know who said that last part they were talking loudly trying to rush out of the store quickly.
Without them it felt really cold and quiet in the room. Just what i wanted right now.

My legs get pulled up to my chest and my face rests on my knees. I'm so sleepy but I can't sleep because my head hurts. It couldn't be that bad if i slept in an upright position though. Regardless I need the rest.
I want the rest.

I couldn't sleep, once I laid my head on my knees I was wide awake. The music coming from the boom box was a nice touch to keep me up too, it wasn't very good whatever it was playing throughout the room. Sitting around listening to it wasn't helping how I was feeling, it just was making my head hurt even more.

"This is some bullshit, oh my god." I mumbled looking for through rays cd options sitting behind the counter. All the cds were either by people I didn't know or people I didn't care for at all.

"You ain't gone find nothin' you like over there."

" And how would you know what I like?" The only person who couldve been talking to me was fuckshit. I just assume he had made his way back to the front of the store after rambling in the back.

" You just dont look like youd like anything over there, for real."

"Show me what i'd like then, please." I chuckled. He was getting me comfortable already.

He lets out a cocky laugh and walks over another section of the store, sliding cds side to side looking at all the different ones.

"This shit right here, you gone love this." He shouts, holding up a cd in his hand.
It was a Limp Bizkit cd which earned a big smile from me.

I was in love with Limp Bizkit and about a few other mid 90s numetal. I was shocking he'd guessed that though, lots of people say they think the opposite and guess I was a Madonna fan or something.

"I see that smile on your face, I see that's what you like."

He grinned so big, I could see he felt accomplished with himself, he felt like he knew something about me now.

"Yea, what do you you like?" I tease.

"I like a little bit of everything and everyone, you know?"