Raising Hell

Magnus woke at about 1.00 with a smile on his face as he saw his love sleeping peacefully and kissed Alec on the forehead before getting up and going to the kitchen.

He was making lunch since Alec had to leave again and won't properly eat, when he felt two hands wrap around his waist.

Magnus smiled and leaned into the touch as Alec kissed the side of Magnus's neck, "Good morning", Alec said in between the kisses.

"Mhmm... Good afternoon", Magnus said biting his lips trying not to moan, Alec turned Magnus and kissed Magnus on the lips.

He started trailing kisses down the warlock's jaws, giving hickeys, "Alex-ba..by", Magnus moaned.

Alec lifted Magnus's waist who wrapped his legs around Alec's waist and Alec walked to their bedroom still kissing Magnus and laid him softly on the bed.

"Are you sure Alexander? You need to go to the institute", Magnus asked when they broke apart, "Shut up", Alec said and continued kissing his boyfriend, who smiled in the kiss.

~ Later ~

They were both in the bed when Magnus turned in Alec's arms to look at the shadowhunter, "What do you think you all are going to do today?", Magnus asked.

Alec looked at his warlock and they locked eyes, "I don't know, but I feel like today, I will come home for the night", Alec said and Magnus smiled.

He kissed Alec and got up dressing himself, "Come on then, you need to have your lunch", Magnus said and Alec groaned hiding his face in the pillow.

Magnus chuckled and ran his hand through his boyfriend's hair, "Come on sweetie", Magnus said and Alec got up.

They both had their lunch together, spent some time together and by evening Alec left after kissing Magnus good-bye, "Stay safe young man", Magnus said and Alec nodded, "You too", he said and left to the institute.

~ The Institute ~

Alec came in and started his usual work with his siblings and colleagues, he learnt that Simon and Clary were asleep.

One hour in and he saw Simon leave and Clary run behind him, he sighed and looked as Jace passed him saying to wait.

Jace came back as Clary went to change frustrated, "I heard that Magnus Bane has something to do with this", Jace said playfully angry and Alec tried to stop himself from laughing but couldn't.

"I am sorry but I promised him and he wanted to see you suffer", Alec said and Izzy started laughing, "Ha ha very funny", Jace said and walked towards Hodge.

"Oh I love Magnus", Izzy said and Alec smiled, "I know me too", he said and Izzy looked at him with a soft smile on her face, "So when are you going to do it?", Izzy asked with a glint in her eyes and Alec blushed.

"I am waiting for the right moment Iz, he needs to know he is special, now come on we have some work to do", Alec said and they went and sat in front of the screen as Hodge walked in.

"Magnus Bane. He's over 300 years old. And, as you can see, he's not exactly shied away from the pleasures of every century. His tastes are both exquisite... and quite excessive", Hodge explained and Alec clenched his fist.

"He looks like the Downworld's David Guetta", Clary said, "Guetta's already a Downworlder. Vampire? Ever seen him in the daylight?", Izzy said.

"Can you two focus? This is not a joke", Alec said, "Someone needs to gets slayed", Izzy said and Alec glared at her

"Alec's right. Now, Magnus is one of the most powerful warlocks I've ever known. He has a deep mistrust of Shadowhunters", Hodge said.

"Not everyone", Jace and Izzy mumbled but Alec heard it and smiled lightly and when Clary asked on how to find Magnus, Jace said that they have to lure Magnus out.