1. The day I came back; Words aren't always the same

Tatsuo's POV-

Everything seemed to be normal. I was walking through the streets of Konoha to find the way to the Hokage's office. This village seems so peaceful, I muttered as I was walking through the busy market, which was quite busy...It was going on all fine until I saw some boys teasing a girl about my age and, I guess, also her younger sister, I bet, she looked a lot like the elder one...I made my way to them, keeping my kunai hidden, just in case I need self-defence, but I guess, it would not be needed if I'm not that sarcastic to them, but unfortunately, I can't control my sarcasm...Unlucky me, I muttered as I said loudly "Don't you have any manners on how to talk to a girl...You surely are mannerless brats"

_____________________________________________________________

Hinata's POV-

I was struggling to save Hanabi, who stood beside me. I was waiting for brother Neji, who had gone in a shop nearby. I couldn't think of anything. My head was aching, and I couldn't make out what to do, when suddenly, a stranger came by my side and said "Don't you have any manners on how to talk to a girl...You surely are mannerless brats"...I was indeed impressed by her courage

"Oh. Another pesky brat, how amazing" a boy scowled "Uh. oh. Save me I'm scared" mocked another one when the girl said "You really want this, just don't blame me" as she gave death stares and when a boy courageously came to her with a punch, she stopped it with one hand and twisted it, not too hardly, but just enough to cause him pain, and they ran away...

________________________________________________________________

Tatsuo's POV-

"T-Thank you, miss--" the girl shrugged when I said my name with a smile "Tatsuo"

she again said "Thank you Tatsuo, that was really brave of you" when I gave a thumbs up and put both my hands on her shoulders and say "You need to be more confident miss, that's all"

"Hinata, and my sister, Hanabi" she smiled when I smiled and got my hand out asking "Friends?" to which she agreed as I turned my head towards Hanabi and ruffled her hair as I said "Hello cutie, nice meeting you" when suddenly I heard a stern voice calling out for Hinata and turned my face to see a boy about our age, approaching towards us when Hinata said "Meet my brother, Neji"

_________________________________________________________________________

Neji's POV-

I saw a girl defending Lady Hinata and Lady Hanabi.Weird.Never saw her before, I muttered when she twisted one of the bullies...She is something, I admitted curiously to myself as I saw her shaking hands with Lady Hinata and ruffled Lady Hanabi's hair as I called Lady Hinata "Lady Hinata, we have to head back"...She gave a gentle smile as Lady Hinata introduced me and said "Nice meeting you, Neji"...I shrugged and with my always stern looking face, I approached both the ladies and asked them to come back when I saw Hinata mutter something, which made the girls giggle. And if I admit, she looked cute, but she was fierce, at the same time...What a weird combo, I muttered as I took them with me and went towards the Hyuga house...

________________________________________________________________________

Tatsuo's POV

I gently smiled as I expressed myself, but he indeed was stern looking, arrogant man. Heh, he can't scare me with those eyes, can he? He asked both the girls to go with him as he ignored me and while going Hinata came close by me and muttered slowly "He's a bit arrogant, and stern, don't mind him" as I giggled and replied her back "No probs, sis. I know how to deal with arrogant horses " I giggle as she waved me goodbye while giggling and I continued my walk to the Hokage's building