7.Regretting Reunions...well, not Every Reunion

I was walking my way to home from the streets of Konoha, but I stop as I notice a worried Naruto and Sakura, and there were some? Sand Ninjas? This would be fun! I thought as I sneaked up to the catty man with a kunai over his neck as fast as I could and with my other hand, I stop the stone which was thrown by Sasuke sitting on the branch of a nearby tree and I playfully smirk "You need to be faster than that Sasuke" when Sakura looked really pissed and Naruto cheered for me "Wow! That was really cool"

I turn my head to the catty as I say "Leave that lil' Wolfie down, and pick up someone of your level" I smirk as he puts the little boy down, but before he was unwrapping 'a thing' that was kept in his back, but the girl stops him...I've seen them before, I know them! Right! The sand Siblings!!! They are them, Kankuro and Temari

that lil' Wolfie pulls my trench coat a bit and says "Thank you princess" I giggle softly and I say "Thanks lil' Wolfie, but that nickname's already given to me" when he smirks and asks me "You already got a boyfriend!? Pretty fast huh!"

I give an embarrassed chuckle when I notice, Naruto's, and even Sasuke's face stiffens. "Naruto bro, why didn't you tell me she already has a boyfriend? I was thinking to take a chance" I let out a laugh as I say "No, I don't have any. I got Reina (literally meaning Princess or queen in Japanese) from my friends, and Wolfie, you must be around the person's age if you want to date them" I said pointing towards a blonde brown-haired girl indicating "someone like her"

"Oh!" the Wolfie, or Konohamaru, Naruto introduced me with said, but I prefer Wolfie "That pinkie forehead punched me when Naruto when I said the same thing. You're so sweet...I'm sure Naruto nii and that ducky man Sasuke must have a crush on you"

I observed the faces round me...Naruto and Sasuke were blushing? And catty was cursing under his breath. Sakura was still pissed off but I guess she was in 'SASUKE DAYDREAMING CENTRE' right now. I let a laugh out again as I say "Well, Wolfie...It's not like that. Naruto has a crush on Sakura and your ducky man a.k.a Sasuke, isn't the type of person to be interested in girls" when suddenly a sand whirlwind occurred and a redhead was in front of them...

I curiously observe him as I place my fingers on my chin and say "You're cute as ever Red panda" I lean in for a hug but his sand stops me from doing so and he pushed me away when I flinched...Maybe he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore, maybe because I'm weak to be his friend. It just feels like someone stabbed me in the chest...I let out an awkward laugh to relax both Naruto and Sasuke and the sand uncovers me as I say "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I knew you" ...Maybe he really doesn't remember me

Gaara's POV-

She came to me and described me as a cute red panda! Seriously, this girl doesn't know how dangerous I am, I thought as she tried to hug me but the sand resisted. I don't know, what I am feeling right now...It's something weird, but it feels so nice and warm, as she came near me...I've felt this before also...It feels like I know her somehow...I thought felt sudden redness of my cheeks as she apologises. What is it? I thought...I want to fight the Uchiha and that girl too, I thought as the Uchiha asks me "what's your name?"

"Gaara of the desert" I reply back as he stated that he wished to fight me, and then I ask the girl what her name is to which she gave a formal introduction and I was...both guilty and happy...

Tatsuo's POV-

So, he really doesn't remember, does he? His sand pushed me back. He surely doesn't remember me and thinks me as a threat... Too bad I ain't do anything about it. I try to be formal as I greet them "Greetings to the sand siblings and the children of Lord Kazekage. I'm Tatsuo Uchiumi. I wish violet kitten, sour dango and desert's rose could still ring any bells" I say as I turn back to hide my tears and run away saying "I'm busy, see you all later"