EPISODE - 1

I'm starting this new series and I hope you guys like it. If you do please tell me in the comments I'll try to make the second part fast. And I respect all the idols and don't support in any kind of hate to them or something so please don't come to me saying something about this being sexual or something as I know my limits as an army and I respect BTS so I'm really sorry if any of you get offended..
.
.
Midnight
.
You're sleeping till you felt the bed sunk in beside you and a hand on your waist hugging you tightly pulling you towards that person's body till you can feel his chest on your back.
.
.
Y/n : Tae??

Taehyung : Hmm (snuggling more into your back and giving you small kisses on your neck which made you giggle because of feeling ticklish)

Y/n : I was waiting for you baby but I fell asleep sorry...(you said feeling sad for not waiting for your lovely bf)

Tae : (notices you're sad and smiles thinking how much you love him and care for him) Don't be sad baby it's ok plus you were tired and I'm not angry you deserve to rest.

Y/n : (turns around and snuggles in his chest while hugging him tightly and says) I'm so lucky to have you in my life tae....ilysm..(smiles and falls asleep in his embrace)

Tae : ilyt baby...so much...you can't imagine how much Ily...(he said while caressing your hair and fell asleep after kissing you on your forehead)
.
.
.
FLASHBACK
.
.
.
You're walking through the corridor trying to find your class as you're new to your university.
.
While you're looking here and there trying to find your class you bumped into someone...more like a insanely handsome male...
.
??? : Oh I'm so sorry I should've kept my eyes on my way (he said while giving you his hand so you can get up but here you are being lost in his doe eyes which seems like an ocean in which you wanna drown so bad that you can't even reach the shore)

??? : Uhmm..hello?(he said while waving his hands infront of you making you come back to your senses)

Y/n : Oh uhm..hey . it's fine I should've seen where I was going to...sorry...(you said while your cheeks were showing a red tint on then because of embarrassment which he noticed and chuckled a little which was like music to your ears)

??? : New here?(he asked as he haven't seen you around here)

Y/n : Yea.... it's my first day and I don't really know where to go😅(you said shyly)

??? : Oh don't worry I'll help you...btw I'm Taehyung...(he said while giving you a smile which you returned)
.
.
.
PRESENT
.
.
.
While you were cuddling with your lovely bf you felt something poking behind which you understand what it was.
.
Y/n : Tae...not now I'm really tired...(you said lazily as you were tired and wanted to sleep but him being the good boy started to implant some wet kisses on your neck as he knew what could turn you on very well...)

Y/n : T-tae...stop..mhm~(you said hardly while feeling weak under his touch which makes you go crazy in not even a second)

Tae : I know you love my touches baby... don't be shy..(he said feeling happy on how you can be so weak under his touch and how much control he have over you)

Y/n : mhm...f-fine... let's do it... it's been a while and I miss you...

Tae : Say less baby...(he said while hovering above you and started giving you small bites on your neck which turned into big beast like bites after hearing your mo.ns)
.
.
After 2 hours
.
.
He finally pulled out and layed beside you hugging you tightly and covering your body with the blanket as you were passed out because of him being so rough...it wasn't a new thing as you passed out most of the times you guys did it..
.
He tucked your hair behind your ears and kissed your forehead before smiling.

Tae : Ilysm...y/n... you're only mine..forever..and ever....(he said while hugging you more tightly not wanting to leave you for even a sec being scared of being apart from you.
.
.
.
TBC...
.
.
.
If you guys like this part please tell me in the comments so I can know if I should continue or not...