EPISODE - 4

FLASHBACK

YOUR POV,

I've been feeling really weird these past few days.... I always feel like someone's watching me 24/7.... Some of my inners are also missing... It's getting really creepy.... But I can't tell anyone... Idk why but I'm scared....

I was in my thoughts but then remembered I had to meet tae after lunch break as today we had different classes. So I started walking to the rooftop as I knew he would be there 'cause that's where we meet most of the time.

After reaching rooftop I stopped on my tracks after seeing taehyung looking in his phone while smiling widely.... Idk why but I became curious so I tiptoed towards him and stood behind him but got shocked after seeing what he was looking at.... My pictures..... Which I never took.... I should feel creeped out and scared but I felt happy....happy that he was smiling seeing my pictures and not others.... I've been pretty close with taehyung now a days.... It's making me be with him 24/7 now.... He's making me obssessed with him...I came back to my senses when I heard him calling me...

Tae : Y/n??... Y/N!!... (he said sightly yelling)

Y/n : Uhmm...yea?

Tae : Where were you lost at??? I called you like 10 times.....

Y/n : Oh uh... Sorry I was just thinking about the test..... (You said not wanting to tell him what you were thinking)

Tae : Okay then...if you say so....

PRESENT

After reaching your bedroom you pushed him on your bed and cuffed his hands with the headboard. While hovering over him you said

Y/n : You smell so good senpai...(you said while sniffing his cologne off his neck)

Tae : Y/n?? Are you ok? Why are you behaving like this? Please tell me I'm confused?? And why are you calling me 'senpai' all of the sudden?? (he bombarded you with questions, like who wouldn't if their partner starts acting like these suddenly right?)

Y/n : I'll tell you everything senpai
..but first....(you said while sitting on stomach and started grinding slowly , you leaned closer to his ears and whispered)let me show you what happens when you yell at me...

Tae : W-what do...you.. mean-ahh.... Baby what are you doing stop before it's too late.... (he said breathing heavily which made you smirk)

Y/n : What if I don't want to? (You said before chuckling darkly which sent shivers down his spine but he gathered his courage and asked)

Tae : I'm so confused y/n-ahh....will you tell me why re you behaving like this? (He asked wanting to clear his doubts)

Y/n : You see tae...I already knew about the people you've killed for me...(he widen his eyes)

Tae : Then why didn't you leave me??

Y/n : Why would I leave my senpai?? Hmm?? I can't leave my senpai right?My senpai... who is only mine right?... (You said while showing him your blood red eyes which made him scared as he hadn't seen your this side )

Tae : O-fc not... I wouldn't ever leave you...never... (He said looking straight in your eyes filled with obssession and love)

Y/n : Good 'cause you're not allowed to leave me tae...I can't live without you...(you said looking back straight in his eyes filled with obssession, love and desire which he noticed right away and asked)

Tae : So...uhm.. are you a yandere? (He asked just to make sure what he was thinking was right)

Y/n : Oooo... My senpai is really intelligent...but you forgot one thing tae.... I'm not only a yandere but also a psycho... (You said while smiling creepily while he widden his eyes once he heard what you said)

Tae : What?...

Y/n : Oh how much I love seeing you trying to dominate me...but I love it more now that finally you're under me... it's making me really happy you know baby...

Tae : What do you mean by trying?

Y/n : Oh I'll love to show you instead of telling you.. (you said finally before starting to grind on him more which was making him really weak as he pressed his lips in thin line trying hard not to mo@n)

After grinding on him for 'bout 5 mins you suddenly stood up and got off the bed while he opened his eyes and searched for you...

Tae : Why'd you stop baby? (He asked desperately wanting you to touch him)

Y/n : You shouldn't enjoy taebear... I'm giving you a punishment for making me mad and yelling at me earlier.. (you said while smirking)

Tae : What do you- (before he could complete his sentence you started stripping infront of him while he just layed on the bed struggling as he wanted to touch you...every part of your body but couldn't as his hands where cuffed together to the headboard)

After stripping the last piece of your clothes you went towards him and sat on his stomach while moving your fingers on his chest seductively while he tried to calm himself down or atleast touch you for even a sec.... But you suddenly got up and layed beside him and said

Y/n : Andddd... that's your punishment babybear... (You said while he finally understood what you actually meant by the word 'punishment' which he thought would give him pleasure but instead was to give him a really really hard time)

Tae : Baby...you can't do these..get these cuffs off me baby...(he said sounding really desperate which made you smirk in satisfaction)

Y/n : Oh how much I love it now that you're finally begging for me...but you made me really angry earlier baby...you have to endure it now.. (you said while falling asleep ignoring his screams wanting you to help him)

Before falling asleep you said

Y/n : I fell in love with a yandere who was obsessed with me....but you fell in love with a f.cking psycho who's crazily obsessed with you...

'Falling in love with a yandere who is obssessed with you'

Signing off

Hope you liked this series I'm really sorry if any off you feel offended by the content I don't mean to se.ualise any idols I love and respect them equally just as you guys....