EPISODE - 2

The next day
.
You woke up feeling something wet all over your face. You opened your eyes only to see your lovely bf giving small kisses all over your face which made you giggle.
.
.
FLASHBACK
.
.
Your POV,

I've known tae for 2 weeks now and we're getting really close now a days and I can't lie but I'm falling for him since the moment I saw him and the way he cares for me just makes me fall deeper in love with him.

You were in your thoughts but flinched when someone tapped you on your shoulder. You turned around just to see tae standing there showing you his lovely boxy smile which you are crazy about.

Tae : Hii Y/n... Good morning(he said while smiling which made you instantly smile back)

Y/n : Hi tae bear UwU... Good morning to you too (you said while giving him a sweet smile which was making his heart race but he kept it under control)

Tae : Should we go to class now?? Or we'll be late(he said while looking at his wrist watch then looking back at you)

Y/n : Yeah sure let's go.. (you said and hold his hand and started walking towards your class. It's normal for you guys to hold hands or giving each other sudden hugs even though you've known each other for only 2 weeks yet you feel like you've known him for so long)

While walking towards your class you heard some students whispering something but you just ignored it and went towards your class with tae. After class while you were heading towards canteen alone as taehyung said he wants to go to the restroom, you again heard students talking about something so you went closer to them not making it obvious you were eavesdropping but got shocked when you heard

Student1 : Do you know jack was found dead in his apartment yesterday??

Student2 : Yea I heard someone killed him. The police has been trying to find the culprit but I honestly don't feel bad for him cuz he was such an a.shole

Jack, the playboy and the jerk of your University...he has tasted every girl in the uni, some were sl.ts who gave themselves to him for free, some were forced, but you were the only one he hasn't tasted yet... Why?.. not that he hasn't tried... He tried to force you too... But you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine... And ran away.... You didn't tell taehyung cuz you knew what could he do to jack if he got to know what he did to you as he has been really protective over you for the past few days and you kinda liked it, it gave you bf vibes which you loved.. But you found it really weird cuz the fight with Jack happened yesterday morning and he was found dead at night... But you shrugged all your thoughts when you heard someone calling you

Tae : Y/nieee... I'm here...

Y/n : Coming tae..(with that you went towards him and sat beside him and put your head on his shoulder while he patted your head and asked)

Tae : Are you ok?? (He asked being worried)

Y/n : Yea taetae don't worry I'm just sleepy..(you said with an assuring smile)

PRESENT

After giving you small kisses he lastly kisses your forehead and gave you a peck on your lips and snuggled in your chest and you started running your fingers through his hair

Y/n : Baby??

Tae : Hmm? (He hummed not wanting to speak as he was enjoying your warmth)

Y/n : Can you get up?? I have to take a shower now(you said in a soft tone not wanting to seem rude and make him angry as you knew really well how much he hated being away from you)

Tae : Do you want to be away from me?? (He said in a dark tone which gave you shivers all over your body)

Y/n : Ofc not baby I just wanna take a shower(you said calmly)

Tae : Then I'm coming with you.. let's take a shower together(he spoke still in his dark tone to which you immediately agreed not wanting to make him more angry)

He picked you up in his arms and went towards the washroom.

After the shower you went towards the kitchen to eat something as you were feeling really hungry due to which you forgot to tell taehyung you were going in the kitchen... Forgetting....how much he hated it if you went anywhere without telling him...even if you were just in your house...you have to tell him in which room you're going...creepy right? But you thought of it as love and didn't mind it at all....
.
.
TBC....
.
.
I hope you liked this part...and if you want me to make the eps longer please don't hesitate to tell me in the comments so I can know...