Aoba x reader

"Kyaaaa Aoba-san!"you screeched, your boyfriend of two years was tickling you till no end.He chuckled seeing you struggle under him, he absolutely loved you,the way your hair moved in the wind, your gentle smiles and giggles,your eyes that sparkled like the star's, your voice, your kind heart basically he loved everything about you!."Aobaa-san! Stop haha, please omg!"you laughed even more as he started to tickle your belly and blow your belly doing does weird sounds like farts (I don't know what there called!).Aoba stoped tickling you and got up, he extended his arm for you to get up which you accepted."Aoba w-what are you doing?"you asked as he bent down in one knee."(Y/N)"he started"Since the day I first meet you I feel in love with you, I love you, I-I love your smile your eyes, I love everything about you alright, I can't think of a life without you, you make me feel loved and cared for, you make me happy, I've been meaning to ask you...Will you marry me?".You stood there surprised, you didn't expect this"I-I....Yes! Yes I will marry you!"he got up and spun you around in a tight hug and kissed you"I love you (Y/N)" "I love you too Aoba-san"

          Fin!

Welp guys,didn't update in a long time I think ehh..*laughs nervously*I hope you enjoyed this,kinda short but anyways thx for everything! And for the views.ILY! Thx and Byee!~G