Clear x reader

It was a cold night in the old residential district, you were currently sleeping in a peaceful bliss while listening to your favorite song.

You wake up to the sound of crashing in the kitchen "What the heck"You grab a bat that you always keep next to your bed.Slowly walking down the stairs,you silently walked behind the figure. "Get out!"You hit the stranger, making him fall."Ouch! (Y/N)-san" "C-Clear?!"You turn the lights on "W-What the hell are you doing here?!"You help him up and made him sit in the couch "I-I wanted to m-make dinner for y-you, (Y/N)-san"Clear says rubbing the back of his head "Clear you didn't have to do that, sorry about hitting you in the head with a bat" "Its okay (Y/N)-san"He says hugging you, you hug back "Clear I'm gonna make some (favorite food), want some?" "Yes, please" "okay" You walk to the kitchen grabbing the ingredients for the soup.

"Okay (favorite food) is in the making"You say sitting next to Clear"(Y/N)-san, can I try something?" "Um sure Clear its not like its anything b-Mumph!"Clear kissed you."C-Clear!"You say covering your mouth blushing madly"I-I'm s-so-sorry (Y/N)-san is that I-I li- I mean love you"He said blushing like a tomato"Its o-okay if you don't feel the sa-"You interrupt him by pinning him down and kissing him"I love you too"You smile at him"R-Really?!" You nod.Clear hugs you tightly to his chest"I love you (Y/N)-san" "Love you too Clear"You stay like that for sometime until it hits you "MY FOOD!"

           AN

GUYS I'm so sorry this is sooooooooo crappy I opologize if you didn't like it , I tried my best.

Anyways thank you for so much reads hopefully ill update soon as possible with another one-shot, thanks again, loveeeeeeeeee yahhh guys! Bye!~G. :3