Aoba x reader

(Here you work at Junkshop Heibon with Aoba, and you both have a crush on each other)

Readers pov

I wake up to an annoying beeping and the light blinding me"Ughhhh!"I push the red button and the beeping stops, the clocks screen says "9:00 am"."Shit! I'm late for work!"I grab my clothes and run to the bathroom to get ready.

20 minutes later I am wearing (favorite outfit).I go to the kitchen and grab and apple, my apartment keys, side bag and my allmate.We leave my apartment and walk to the Junkshop."(Y/N)"my allmate says,"hm?","When are you gonna tell Aoba you like him?","W-Well maybe later, I guess"I scratch the back of my neck,"alright".

*At the junkshop*

I open the door to hear a loud thud"Oww!"It was Aoba, I enter the shop quickly and put my stuff in the counter and I go to the back of the shop and see Aoba sitting in one of the chairs rubbing his back."Aoba you okay?"I ask walking too him "Kinda"He responds with his sweet voice,"What happened?"I ask putting my hand in his back and rubbing it a little."T-Those brats, they threw some grease and i slipped in it and now my back hurts" I chuckle"Do we have any deliverys?" "No" "alright then, ill be at the front if you need anything just ask" he nods.

*1 hour later*

There is nothing to do today and its quiet today I'm starting to fall asleep. "Well I'm going to sleep"I whisper to my self, putting my head in the desk and closing my eyes.Just before I'm gonna fall asleep, someone puts a hand in my shoulder, I feel hot breath in the back of my neck"(Y/N)"its Aoba, I blush and look at him.He's only wearing pants!

Aoba's pov

"(Y/N)"I whisper to her "A-Aoba"She's blushing, she looks so adorable when she blushes. "W-Why aren't you wearing a s-shirt?!" I blush"O-Oh about that ha, I spilled some soda on my jacket and sweater, I don't have any spare clothes and I had to take it off and I came to ask If you could um give me some warmth "I scratch the back of my neck sheepishly while blushing.

*Readers pov*

"S-Sure!,u-um sit here"I get of my chair and gesture him to sit on my chair, he sits on the chair."okay I-Im g-gonna sit on your lap, if its not a problem" He blushes like a tomato "N-No, I-its not a p-problem", I nod and sit on his lap wrapping my arms across his toned chest.I buried my head in his chest, wait what am I doing"S-Sorry" "its alright, (Y/N)"He started to play with my hair, I relaxed hearing his heartbeat(that was at a quick pase but you didn't notice) and his chest rising up and down.I let a peaceful sigh.

"(Y/N)","Yes" I get up when I feel him trying to get up"Look (Y/N)....I like you well I mean I-I love you, I-its alright if you don't feel the same"I was so shocked,butterflies in my stomach "I-I'm so-"I interrupted him by giving him a kiss at first he didn't kiss back but then he melted right into it.

"Aoba, I love you"  "I love you too (Y/N)" right after that,he kissed me it was passionate, he roamed his hands around my body he bit my lower lip asking dor permission, I gladly gave it to him

Guess you had some fun today hehe ;^

           FIN