THE END

"Taehyung, are you crazy or what? You are saying that you are not gonna come for graduation party!!" Jimin shouted on his phone while talking with Taehyung.He sighed slowly and replied with his deep voice, "Jimin, I don't have any mood to attend it."

"Are you going nuts? We all graduated together and your results are excellent. Taehyung, what happened to you? This isn't you. You've been like this for 4 months. As your best friend, I am totally confused," Taehyung could understand that Jimin was really worried about him. "4 months.... these 4 months, my heart burns all the time whenever I remember that I can't be with Y/n."- Taehyung thought while his eyes were becoming teary. His heart was heavy like a stone and his emotions were stuck there.

"Would you say something? Ugh, I am ending the call then!!! By the way, congratulations,"Jimin said out of nowhere. Taehyung frowned because he didn't know that why Jimin was congratulating him , so he asked, "Congratulations but why?" "I knew that you even don't know about it yet. Dumb ass, you are selected as a technical researcher in FBS Laboratory!!!" Jimin's voice was highly pitched because of his excitement.

"Oh." Taehyung didn't know what to say more. "Oh!? Seriously just a "oh"!? You dry hoe. Just go and bury your ass somewhere. I am really done with your annoying ass!!!! Now tell me when are you going to give us a party? You have a job now, man!" Jimin was expecting a nice reply but Taehyung's mind wasn't processing so he replied , "Jimin, I have a headache. Can we talk later?"

Before Jimin could say anything, Taehyung ended the call and threw away his phone on the bed. How could he enjoy and be happy when his heart was already buried? The memories with you still can't let him sleep at night.

Taehyung knew that you were going to be married soon as you are already graduated. "He can give her everything with his money. She'll be happy, right? She won't even remember me. Probably, she hates me now as I was being an asshole with her." These thoughts were killing him inside meanwhile he wanted to see you badly and embraced you with his warm hug.

"Boom!!!!!" Taehyung became surprised when he suddenly heard a sound and as he turned his head towards his bedroom's door, he saw that his Jin hyung was coming inside while making sound with his mouth. He could never shut up his mouth.

"Jin hyung, what's your problem? Can't you just knock?" Taehyung felt irritated even Jin didn't do anything wrong. "Why lil bro? I am your big brother. Are you shy of me? Don't be so ridiculous, baby bro. I have seen you naked from my childhood so ..."

"Hyung, will you stop now? What the fuck are you saying!?" Jin laughed silently and handed Taehyung a glass. "What's this?" He asked as Jin gave him a glass . "I made a special juice for you to refresh your mind. You need to chill bro. You are taking too much stress these days and it's not good for your handsome face bro. Though, you aren't handsome like me but still your face is pretty good so yeah. Go and drink it!"

After saying that, Jin started to check his handsome face on the bedroom's mirror while Taehyung drunk the juice in one gulp though the taste of the juice was weird to him but he thought that maybe Jin hyung mixed some other ingredients to enrich the flavour as he loved to do experiments with his cooking.

He was sitting meanwhile Jin was kept eyeing him with a grin . Taehyung was confused that why Jin hyung was staying too long in his room without saying or doing anything? He was about to ask Jin but his head start to hurt badly and he felt a sharp pain in his forehead while his eyes were becoming heavy out of nowhere.

"Hyu..," he couldn't finish the word as he lay down on the bed while passing out. Jin stood there amusingly while watching Taehyung's body . "Wow!! I didn't expect it to work that fast. My brother is going to experience the most wild journey from now! Yeyyeyeye!"