Chapter 1

Yeah, another story that I probably won't finish.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Prologue]

Why?

Why does it hurt so much?

Why do they hate me?

Leave me alone...

LEAVE!

.

.

.

.

.

.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Issei awoke to his alarms blaring. Issei turned the alarm off. He walked downstairs and looked at the dining table, his sibling are already there.

A sigh escaped from his mouth as he knew where his parents are going to go when they saw him. 

"Issei! What did I hear about you perving again!" His father shouted at him. Issei looked at his twin brother knowing it was him who was perving around and not him. 

"I'm sorry father... It won't happen again, "He said knowing that if he said the truth he would get worse treatment than what he is going to get now. 

"Come here!" Issei was instantly by his side. He was punched by his father in the stomach. It made him kneel in pain as his father was a black belt in Karate.

"I didn't raise a child to be a pervert!" Issei was kicked in the arm, bruising it. 

His twin looked at him and smirked. "That's what you get for being a pervert! I'm still wondering why you are still allowed to stay in this house." His brother said.

"That bastard! If I can kill I would have done so already! Fucking devil!" Issei thought in rage.

Issei is a devil himself but he only took one pawn. He is a servant of Rias Gremory who only took him in because of his sister. 

Issei accepted this of course because he wants to keep his sister from going down the wrong path.

"Don't worry Asahi, this rat will be gone when he turns 18!" his father shouted shocking his sister.