Chapter 2

[Return]

|Issei POV|

 It has been 10 years since I was transported to this world. I made friends, won, fell in love, lost my loved ones, found new ones, and just kept going again and again winning and losing at the same time

I have suffered through everything and now standing here, I realize that it has always been this way, that these are the rules of nature. 

Standing here, over Armstrong's dead body made me realize that what he said was true, we aren't different from one another and I have become his successor. 

"I still remember them, even to this day," I say as I lay right next to Armstrong's body. I look to my left and saw BladeWolf approaching me with Murasama in his mouth. 

"I believe this is yours, Raiden," BladeWolf says as he passed me Murasama and its sheath.

I inspected the blade. It is the best weapon that I have ever wielded. A lot of swordsmen would be jealous of me for merely holding the blade.

"Let's head back to base Bla-" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! IS THIS SOME KIND OF PORTAL!

"RAIDEEEEEEeeeeeeee-" I never knew that this was the last time that I would hear BladeWolf.

As my eyes were closing, I saw BladeWolf try to jump in to save me but he never made it in...

I start to remember everyone I met, starting from the Doktor, to Snake, to Sunny, to then the Desperados, and then Rose, the most beautiful woman I have ever met. 

I'm sorry Rose, I never even got the chance to propose.

Rose made me remember my first love, Emiko Murayama. I remember delivering my letter to her house, the contents of which was my confession.

I never got an answer from her because I was dying that day from one of the best and worst decisions of my life as Issei Hyoudou. 

Well as Armstong would say "Making the mother of all omelets here Jack, can't fret over every egg."

Heh, what a funny line.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

==|==

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.