Crack! #1

(Y/n) : Here! I made us matching friendship bracelets! ^^ *gives one to Licorice *

Licorice: Ehhhh, I'm not much of a jewelry person....

(Y/n) : You.... You don't have to wear it, it's fine.^^;

Licorice: *clutches the bracelet protectively*. No! It's mine and I'm gonna wear it forever! Back off!

<^> <^> <^>

Pomegranate: *yelling from a distance* You're ugly when you're lying, Licorice!

Licorice: *also yelling* I'm not lying!

Pomegranate: Then why are you ugly?!

<^> <^> <^>

Dark Enchantress: When I die, I want "Nothing is set in stone" to be engraved on my gravestone.

Dark Enchantress: Both as a funny pun and a subtle warning that I'll be back-

<^> <^> <^>

Espresso: People tend to complain about the things I say about them.

Espresso: Now imagine they knew what I'm thinking-

<^> <^> <^>

Espresso: I really want to start being nicer to people.

Espresso: But the people gotta stop being stupid first.

<^> <^> <^>

Dark Choco: *to Madeleine, when he first meets him* Do you ever just choke on the trash you're talking?

<^> <^> <^>

Someone has been mean to Pure Vanilla

Pure Vanilla: *to that person* You know, I would roast you. *puts on sunglasses* But Almond says I'm not allowed to burn trash~

<^> <^> <^>

Dark Choco: *wearing sunglasses* People like to say that I am a dark knight or even an ill-fated cookie. But do you know what I really am?

Dark Choco: *whips off sunglasses to reveal another pair of sunglasses* A disappointment to society!