One

Author's pov
A young girl was running for her dear life while a car was chasing her. Inside the car there were her family members but why were they chasing her like that? It was raining so she slipped at a point but nothing affects Jisoo as her body is made of metal. Her family members (All of the male members were chasing her btw) also slipped because anyone would. After running for a long time she reached the train station. She hid in a drink store. But ofc her her family members found out. At the same time a train arrived at the station and two young male got out of the train. None other than Jimin and Taehyung.

Taehyung: Jimin, look the net isn't working! How will I call Momo? She'll kill me if I don't call her and inform that I arrived here!

Jimin: We just arrived, have a little bit of patience.. You can call her later.

Some men passed by them and they seemed in a hurry. A women showed up from the drink shop and started throwing glass bottles.

Man: Jisoo! Stop!

The men hid behind a pole. A huge crowd gathered to see what craple sauce is going on there and Jisoo kept throwing bottles to protect herself. Taehyung and Jimin noticed that too.

Taehyung: Shall we help her?

Jimin: Does it looks like she wants help? Lets mind our own business.

Taehyung nodded and followed Jimin. Meanwhile the men kept on begging Jisoo to stop. Jisoo took the last bottle in her hand, opened its cap and started to drink it while walking out in a bossy manner from the shop. She again failed successfully escaping from her family. She sat in the car accepting her defeat.

Time skip at Jisoo's house.
She walked towards the door and there was her grandma looking at her in disbelief. While her brothers were sitting, enjoying the scene.

Jisoo's Grandma: Today is your parents death anniversary. Do you remember?

Jisoo: Ofcourse I do. So where's the porridge? Will you give it after thrashing me or before?

Jisoo's uncle: Did you found out who the guy is?

Jisoo's brother: No! It has been so many years we couldn't see him and now we will see him!? Again no! I don't know which kind of ghost he is.

Jisoo: Shut up! Don't call him that! He's your brother in law!

Jisoo's Grandma took out her slipper and started beating her while repeating the word "TELL HIS NAME."
After shouting a lot, she started having problem in breathing.

Jisoo's brother: Stop grandma! You'll get sick! Someone give her medicine.

Jisoo's family members helped her grandma to get in the house while Jisoo was still outside.

Jisoo's Grandma: Find a random guy for her. Kidnap any guy and we'll get them both married. Had enough of her. Enough. And make sure the guy is from Busan only.

Next day
Taehyung's side

Taehyung: I will climb on the pole. It's the only way to get internet! And I will call Momo.

Jimin: Be careful.

Taehyung: Yea i will be.

He said and climbed up. He did the thumbs up sign indicating there's net.

Taehyung called Momo.

Taehyung: Hello Momo?

Momo: Yes Taehyung-ahh, did you reached there?

Taehyung: Yea I did! After coming back to the hosted I will reach to Japan again for our marriage.

Momo: Yes and now-

She was interrupted by her father.

Momo's father: Eat this!

Momo took that roll in her mouth.

That was the time Taehyung's network disconnected.

Momo: Hello? Hello? Hello! Tsk

Taehyung got down of the pole.