Two

Jimin: Who the fuck is so scared of their girlfriend?

Taehyung: You know how much I care about my degree.

Jimin: So you only care about the degree and not your gf?

Taehyung: No, Momo is a nice girl..

Taehyung and Jimin kept talking to eachother.. At the same time Jisoo's uncle and brothers were finding a guy in the car. Jisoo's uncle pointed at Jimin and indicated he's the guy they'll pick.

Meanwhile in Jisoo's House

Jisoo's aunt: Seriously you are so stubborn.

Jisoo: Seems so. What about it?

Jisoo's aunt: Nothing, Just drink this.

Her aunt handed her the glass of milk and Jisoo drank some of it. She saw that her house is getting decorated so she went to ask her grandma that what's the matter.

Jisoo: Why the house is getting decorated?

Jisoo's Grandma: Princess, Today is the day of your marriage. Had enough of you. Now keep escaping from your Law's with your boyfriend.

Jisoo: Seriously? Grandma.... You like it when I cry right? So I am telling you sobbing, That if you'll get me married to a random guy then I'll put a pillow over you and you already have breathing problems so you'll go up in the heaven on seconds and these guys (she pointed at her uncles) I'll chop them in pieces along their family and that Groom? I will thrash the motherfucker. Understood?

Jisoo said and got up. Suddenly she felt dizzy. Her vision started to get blurry and she fainted. Her aunt mixed something In her milk so their work gets easy. They'll get her married while she's unconscious because they know which kind of girl Jisoo is. They can never do that while she's concious.

Jisoo's uncle: Go and get the laughing gas cylinder.

Jisoo's another uncle: Yea that would be done.

Jisoo uncle: That won't be done. It should be done.

Now it was the time to kidnap the bridegroom. Her uncles told her brother to get the torch ready. At the same time Taehyung was finding Jimin. Now Jisoo's brother pushed Taehyung into the bag and taped his mouth and head so that he doesn't makes noise. They reached home and everything was ready. Jisoo's aunties and sisters got her ready while she was unconscious. Everyone started whispering that the bridegroom is here. They got him out.

Taehyung: WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME?? ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME? UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW! PLEASE UNTIE ME!

They brought the Laughing gas cylinder. Taehyung started to read what's written on the cylinder. Jisoo's uncle putted the mask on Taehyung mouth and he laid down while closing his eyes. Everyone started talking "Did he died?" But Jisoo's brother replied "he's breathing." Suddenly Taehyung started laughing his ass out. Everyone understood the gas worked. They brought Jisoo there. Somehow they managed the two to get married. The next scene was the two were in the train. Jisoo got concious and saw her family members bidding a goodbye happily. And the train started moving. Taehyung still couldn't laughing as the gas was very strong.

Jisoo: Why are you laughing too much? Are you dumb?

Taehyung stopped for a while and started speaking something in Japanese.

Jisoo: Omg? ARE YOU SWEARING ON ME?????

Taehyung: I AM NOT SWEARING! I AM SPEAKING IN JAPANESE!!!!

Taehyung breathed heavily and laughed again. Jisoo took the bottle of a random man and said. "Please give him some water otherwise he'll die." The man nodded. Jisoo have Taehyung some water and He stopped laughing.