Chapter 7

Eventually, Hope slowly pulled away, looking at Landon. Her hands were still on his body, not wanting to let go. She couldn't explain the pull she felt towards him. It hadn't even been anything like this with Roman when she was interested in him, but Landon was... different. Despite her efforts to close herself off, she saw that it wasn't possible to push him away. There was something about him that made him different from anyone else she had met.

There was a moment of silence before she finally let go of him. "I think its time you get your questions answered" she said. "Follow me"

She walked out of the witchcraft room, Landon quickly following after her and staying close to her. His mind was spinning with a lot of questions. He wasnt sure where to start and didn't want to scare her away if he asked too many questions. But he also didn't want her to avoid answers. Fortunately it seemed she would finally be honest with him.

Landon Kirby looked around the house a bit. He had been there quite a few times but now he was being observant to any signs of the supernatural that he had missed before. When he hadnt known the truth. Everything seemed normal, but what did he know? Maybe magical artifacts looked like everyday objects. He had seen the witchcraft room. But that didn't mean there was more beyond what they stored in that room.

Hope led Landon into the theater room that they had been in a few times before, and she closed the door magically once they were both inside. Landon looked over at the door that had shut on its own and looked over at Hope in surprise. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. Noticing, Hope chuckled softly, though there was no smile on her face. She walked over to the couch and took a seat, facing the other side of the couch. Landon walked over and sat across from her on the other side of the couch.

"I want to answer questions that you no doubt have" Hope said. "I finally want to tell you what all I've been keeping from you"

"When I asked you if you were a witch, you said 'Or something'. Care to elaborate?" Landon looked at her.

"The blood that runs through my veins isn't human. My dad was one of the earth's Original Vampires." Her gaze lowered a little at the thought of her dad before returning her gaze to Landon. "He was a hybrid technically. Half werewolf, half vampire"

"That's possible?" Landon questioned, surprised someone could be two things at once. Which meant Hope was perhaps three different things? That was amazing.

Hope chuckled softly despite the topic and gave Landon a faint smile. "Highly unusual but yes its possible. My mother was a werewolf alpha"

Landon continued to listen, taking in the information. Her father was a very old vampire werewolf hybrid, and her mother led a werewolf pack. But there was something else. The magic she did. Where did it come from?

"Um, my grandmother was a witch. So, all of those things passed down, making me-"

Landon interrupted Hope with a small smile "A unicorn?"

His words caused a small smile to appear on Hope's face before she explained "A hybrid of three different creatures, tribrid. I'm the only one of my kind."

Landon's smile grew at her words "Yeah. See? Unicorn."

Hope laughed, her smile stretching across her whole face as big as she could. Landon was glad he made her smile that big, especially considering just a few moments ago she was sad over the memory of her deceased parents. She deserved to be happy, and Landon vowed he would help make her happy or in less pain whenever he could.

Soon however, her smile slowly faded into a smaller one as she looked at him. "You've already seen the witchcraft room so I dont really need to show that to you" she said thoughtfully. "Not yet at least. Though I'll explain about things later" The sincerity in her eyes showed him that she really meant she was not going to end up pushing him away again, at least that no part of her was currently planning on it. "My family is a bit complicated. They are generally not a topic I want to discuss but I do want to be honest with you."