CHAPTER - 4 [FRIENDS!?]

SEOUL, south korea🇰🇷

                                    basement-

???@  POV

I slowly opened my eyes and the view infront of me got me shaking from head to toe. I was kept inside a dark room, little light coming from a slit, there was blood on the walls , my hands and legs were tied up. That was the moment I realized that I  was kidnapped.

I saw 10 dark figures standing at the end of the room

I saw 10 dark figures standing at the end of the room. It was difficult for me  to get a look of their faces as it was dark there.They started coming towards me and I  started moving for loosening the grip of leather ropes tied on my hands and legs. 

??? 1 - leave that for later . You know these are leather belts and they will not get untied until we want them to be (the man said while coming closer to him) 

??? 2 - well well well look who is here.(he said while leaning towards the wall) 

??? 3 - seems like you enjoyed your time wit- (before he could complete his sentence,  he was cut off) 

???@ - I am sorry b-boss. Please l-leave m-me. (He cried after hearing the voice)

(Suddenly a powerful punch landed on his face)

??? 3 - DON'T YOU DARE CUT ME IN BETWEEN ...

             So where we were ....( he acted like he was thinking)

??? 3 - aaa yes! So do you enjoyed your time with OUR money!? ( he asked him while slicing his face with sharp needle point knife)

???@ - p-please stop.

??? 4 - aweeee ... we didn't even started and you are asking us to stop( he said in his fake sad voice)

???@ - M-Mr. Jeon I-I'M sor-ry.

Jungkook- now you will get a taste of what happens when you betray us. when you betray  BANGTAN SANYEONDAN.

 [he picked a metallic rod and started beating him]

Taehyung -  let me also have some fun here. 

[he picked a plucker and started plucking out his nails]

Taehyng -  are you enjoying Michael!?

Michael - A-AA-AH please l-leave m-me

Jimin - aah your screaming are like music to my ears.

 [then he picked wharncliffe knife]

Jimin - Hmmm... so from where I should start... JACK!

[The Man name Jack nodded his head a little and removed Michael shirt. Jimin  came forward and put the tip of the knife on his chest]

 Michael -  n-no p-please LEAVE ME !!

[ he started  wriggling]