CHAPTER - 6 [Diaz Cartel]

Lee Jong - dookMafia Boss of Seoul ,South Korea

Lee Jong - dook
Mafia Boss of Seoul ,South Korea.
He had this city wrapped around his finger. He could practically do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. unlikely any other mobsters in the city, Jong - Dook did not built his own Empire, he was born into it. He inherited his business from his father who had passed away when he was sixteen and his older brother was eighteen. His father died from bullet to the head . Since Jong - dook's brother was older, he got the hold over The Mafia business in Europe while on the other hand, he got hold over South Korea. because of his drug addiction and drinking habits , he lost his assets and power in South Korea. He could only get back hold over city of Seoul by help of his brother . After 12 years, Jong - dook's brother died due to attack by rivals.
Yeah.... Lee Joo - hyun or father of y/n was Lee Jong - Dook's brother.

flash back~
I saw them all , dropped my gun and smirked at the faces infront of me...
Y/N POV -

Entering someone's house without permission and killing their Guards is an appropriate behaviour. Right uncle. I said while eyeing them up to down. there....they were standing in the livingroom, my dear uncle,his arrogant son and some of his men with guns.

Jong - Dook - I came here to have an important talk with you and about guards, they were denying me to enter my brother's house . ( he said while sitting )

Y/N - first of all they were doing there duty and secondly I am the owner of this house now and I don't remember inviting you here.(I said them while showing them my fake smile which was not pleasant at all)

Jong - Dook - True, but as I said earlier , I wanted to talk with you. (He said while closing his eyes for 2 seconds and then opening them again clearly annoyed by my way of speaking)

Y/N - speak ( I said in the boring tone)

He passed me a file.

I looked at him and raised my one eyebrow and he gestured me to open it.

Y/N - A Contract!? ( I spoke in a low tone but I think, he heard it)

Jong - Dook - yeah... it's.....property papers of this penthouse, his villas in this as well as other countries, his company branches across world......and mafia king or I should say Mafia Queen position. It says when you'll turn eighteen, His whole property would be under your name and when you'll get married, 30% of the property would be named under your future husband. (He said in a calmed tone)

Y/N - so? (I asked with an unreadable expression)

Jong - Dook - The point is .....uhm....
You know what....let's just come straight to the point. I want you to marry my son. ( he said in his usual calm tone)

Y/N - And why in the world I would do that!? (I asked him while slightly raising my voice. Totally annoyed by his proposal. If his son would be the last man on the earth than also I would not marry him. Such a rich brat he his. I know him from childhood . He used to come here and play or I should say break my toys, this was his favorite game. He's the playboy , dated more than 200 girls, being in sexual relationship with more than 100 girls and at last................. he stinks so bad.)