CHAPTER - 5 [BARBARIC CABAL]

Y/N POV-

When I reached there, my jaw dropped.  It was a beautiful fluffy milk white cat.

But ...wait. I looked at its leg, it was bleeding because of a glass piece ,Mom's favorite flower pot was broken. Maybe when she jumped on the window, it broke.

I picked the cat and started examine her wound, it was not that deep. I turned around...

And started walking inside through main door. I made the cat sit on the couch,' wait here let me bring first aid kit from my room.'

I went towards my room and took the first aid kit from drawer and started walking downstairs. When I reached the living area,  I saw it sitting on the couch comfortably and looking at my direction. 'Waiting for me' I said and picked her, lay her on my lap and started treating her wound. ' aaaaand done! are you hungry? Wait here let me bring some milk for you'. I went towards kitchen. I washed my hands and poured some milk in a bowl.I took it and placed it infront of it. As I put it, she started drinking it. ' aish you are  so damn hungry' I chuckled when I  saw her face, it was covered with milk. I sat beside her and continued eating my ramen which was now cold but still tasty. She finished drinking and layed on my lap back. 'Are you asleep?' I asked when I saw her yawning.  'Hmm lets go to my room, it's cold here' I said and picked her up in my arms and started walking towards my room.

I layed her on bean bag and covered her with blanket. ' ohh wait...I didn't gave you a name yet...soooo what should I name you? Hmmm...how about snowy?'

I asked her knowing the response 'meow'

'Guess what I got two new friends today'.

I went towards my bed and layed down. In no other second I was asleep.

Seoul,  South Korea 

Flashback~

VMINKOOK POV -

we went towards his table and jungkook smack his head.

Flashback end~

VMINKOOK POV -

Brade - w-what d-do you wa-ant?(he said while stuttering) 
Taehyung - we don't have time to waste so lets come straight to the point.( in a bored tone)
Jimin - we want your notes of all subjects.
Jungkook- now.
Brade - b-but exams a-are ap-proaching how I will study?
Jungkook- are you saying no to us?
Brade - thats n-not what I-I m-mean.
Taehyung - are you going to give or we should take them in our style.Huh?

(They all started cracking their knuckles) 

Jungkook- don't provoke us to do something which you will not like for sure.
Brade - n-no take them a-and I'm sorry.
(He said while handing them notes)
Jimin - you wasted our 5 minutes you know ( he said while raising his one eyebrow)
Brade - I-I'm sorry.
( he bowed 90° to them. BTS took notes from him and went towards their seats.in few seconds, The homeroom teacher enter the class and started teaching)
Time skip~
After the class -

Taehyng - aish this maths class eat half of my brain. Let me see what class do I have now.( he took his phone out and checked his schedule) 

Jungkook - you are right! It felt like someone is sucking all my energy and I just want to sleep.(he said while stretching his arms)

Jimin - guess what you and I have dance class now(he said while cheering the mood of the younger one)

Taehyung- what the fuck!  Now history ! Like seriously seems like my brain would be emptied today. (He said while massaging his temples)