Everything Goes Downhill

Now everything goes down. He earns what he worked hard for, honor roll, studying, even his popularity got up. But he also got builled, which caused something tremendous for him. He argued with his mother day and night, fighting, things breaking. Till it came to the point where his mother had finally sent him to the hospital. He was in there for 2 days, then transported to a behavioral health center. He stayed there for 1 week. On the beginning of day one, he was confused and lost and didn't want to talk to anybody. He was lost, but until they had recess, he got to know them more and more and he understood where they came from. He repeated this for the next day aswell and then the day after, he couldn't handle it and cried in his bed. The windows were gated, it was cold, no socks on his feet, no clothes just a hospital gown. He was scared, he cried to his mother to get him out and did it everyday till the 7th day. The doctors checked him out and he said he was good to go. He didn't realize he wasn't okay till 2 weeks after he had another argument with his mother where they again physically fought for the next 2 days. Trauma was being caused in his head, headaches and pain and worrying about friends, wanting to be normal and just wanting to go home. He's been in the mental hospital about 5 times now. They then come back to New York, his homeplace where he was born in Queens, Jamaica. The boy had a rough time, especially coming back from what happened. Everything was alright, he saw his cousin and his aunt, no school but he was remote and doing okay. 2 months after while everything was calming down, his mother came in yelling at him for something he didn't do, not knowing it would trigger his anger again. They fought for the next few weeks, but then again he was sent to a mental hospital. He stayed there, but their food was bad and they kept him there till he was sent to a mental hospital, kept in one room so quiet he could even hear himself think. He stayed there for about 2 weeks till he moved to his grandfather's. They continously keep at it for the next few months and all the same things repeated all over again.