Chapter 1 - The First Meet

Once upon a time, there was this guy named "karan" known as angry young man in the outer world. He wanted someone to understand him, someone he can run behind. He was doing fine in his life and had no idea his life is going to be changed. He was actor by profession and did some reality shows.

On the other side, There was this bubbly girl named "tejasswi", the girl living in her own world, never cared about the things happening around her. She was an actor too, also not to mention as single as one can ever be. She was fun but very strict with her principles.

"Karan have i put on weight" tejasswi asked karan with that cute face, "Haan tejasswi is dress me thori moti lagrai hai" karan replied with that serious look. Tejasswi's smile faded and she had that pout look. "Mazak karraha tha mein nae lgrai bilkul nae lagrai" he said while having that laugh. This was their meeting in a show, ladies vs gentleman, where they were debating. It was a one day shoot and their first impression. Karan was quite impressed with her and did stalk her profile after reaching home.

One beautiful day, they both got a call from one of the biggest reality show "Bigg Boss" Karan and Tejasswi both were not very interested in the show and refused first. But they didn't know what's written in the destiny. Makers convinced them and they signed the show.

They both were preparing for the show, packing, planning and the other things.

Finally, the day came, the premiere night, Tejasswi was the second contestant to enter, she met salman and made the audience laugh with her cute and bubbly nature. All went well, and then she entered into that jail. The girl had no idea, what is going to happen in the house, who will she meet?

Then it was karan's turn, the handsome munda, she made everyone drooled with his performance, and the confidence and love he had for the show is still commendable. Again all went well, and he left the stage and entered in the jail as well. The guy had no idea how his life is going to be changed, and he will be a total different person in some weeks.

They entered the house with 11 others housemates. All were happy and excited and of course nervous too.

It was basically jungle themed. They all were living in a jungle step in start. So, their first meet in the house was in the jungle area, karan was sitting on a green sofa outside, all alone and worried, Tejasswi went there, greet karan and made him come where all the housemates were chilling.