Chapter 2 - First Interactions

So, that set was more like a house, they have to cook, eat and clean. And live with each other.

Did i tell you about 13 junglewaasies? Those who were living in jungle are junglewaasies, they can upgrade to the main house after doing some tasks etc. So the main house was empty at first, but later three other contestants from the BiggBossOTT came and will live in the main house. So now they are total 16.

Details me nae jatay, this story about #TejRan and not the biggboss house. telling about this concept bcs we will need that later.

So the main house had the luxury items, food basically. The junglewassies didnot have much food, and the other luxuries.

They got a task to prepare a road map joining the puzzle will be given to them later, and when they will complete it , they will be allowed to the main house, the map came, pratik, the ott member, stole the map and hide it.

The housemates were not allowed in the main house but they entered, to get the map, and start searching, messing their things. "Ye lo wo na ye lo wo na lo, you know what they say about KARMAAA" tejasswi said this while dancing. and thats it, karan was noticing him from behind and laughed watching this goofy ball.

Second day, tejasswi got a call from vishwasundri jee, its basically someone the call from the makers, they randomly talk with anyone, tejasswi was one of them. She was so excited talking to her, she stepped up on the chair and telling everyone the what wishwasundri jee told her, karan was listening to her, later they did dance randomly with other housemates on some song sung by the housemates.

On the third day, they stole some fruits from the main house, and karan leaving everyone behind, ignoring everyone, came straight to tejasswi and made her eat the guava he stole from the main house.

And this is how their interactions were keep going on and on. Karan was finding tejasswi extremely cute, her, her morning dance, her energy. And tejasswi was finding karan kind of rude bcs karan was not much talking to her because maybe he was avoiding the girl, because the guy felt something?