Chapter 5 - The Confession

"Ap ne sachai ka sath dia, apne bht mahanta ka kam kia ab ap jao" karan mocked tejasswi angrily. "Jis tarah tu palta haina it shows you never fucking loved me" , they both had a fight, both were hurt and crying.

"Do you hate me" karan asked, "no" tejasswi replied in a second, "me season k end tak tere sare kapre press krduga" karan trying to make up with tejasswi. To which she replied "bas season k end tak?" And this is how they patched up and all started going well"

3 months, on and off fights, the more they fight, the more they came closer, their night talks, their night routine, all beautiful.

Their fights were getting a lot now, "hum bahar figure out karengy" tejasswi said.
"Hum reh skte hain ek doosre k bagair?" Karan asked.
"Nahi" tejasswi replied.
Rakhi came and their conversation got interrupted.

"Tou hm bahar ja ke dkengay?" Karan asked.
"Haan" tejasswi replied.
"Isme bhi mahan banja tu sab mjpe dalde" "hum tou nae rehske the na ek doosre bagair" karan trying to convince Tejasswi.
".... Ye sunne me bht hurtful lagta hai as somebody who is in love with you"
Karan pulled tejasswi and hugged him. And the guy is all happy after seeing her lady love confessing on National Television.

"These five weeks were the best of my life, I've never felt like this before, I NEED A YES" Karan went on his knees and propose tejasswi.
"Yes" to which tejasswi replied and they hugged.

From karan and tejasswi, they became sunny and laddo to each other, all goofy and comfortable around each other. Stories end on marriages. Right? For me they are married already. And the real story will start after that.

~i am ending my story here~
I hope you all like it, i know I've missed alot of the things, but ofcourse it was a very long journey, 3 and half months, 24 hours live feed. it was a short story and had to cover in 5 parts.