Too Much Tea

"I'll see you later" she said, standing at the doorway. She had on her gray fluffy robe with a 'N' at the bottom of it. I bit my lip slightly knowing that she's completely naked under that fabric.

In less than 24 hours I've had sex 2 times and I'm almost 100% sure that I gave her the worst sex of her life. She kept trying to reinsure me that I did okay, but unless she was the one in control she wasn't as loud.

The second time was kinda worse. Not only did I cum in less than 2 minutes, but she didn't cum at all. After that all of my confidence was gone. Once again she told me I did fine and that I shouldn't be so hard on myself because it was my first time.

I didn't care about my pleasure, I knew it would feel good to me, I wanted her to feel good.

"Nathan stop" she said, hitting my arm softly. I must have been really caught in my thoughts. "Stop stressing about it, you did good. You made me cum"

"I just feel like I should've did better" I said honestly.

"And I just feel like you're way too hard on yourself for you first time. No one's first time was perfect and if they say it was there're lying." She laughed. At least she's laughing, I thought she would've been upset with me.

"Your first time was bad?" I asked. Why did I ask that?! I don't want to know how another guy did that had sex with her and her experience.

"My first time was horrendous! It was in a tent at camp and I got soooo many mosquito bites all over, it was gross. I only did it because I had nothing else better to do and all my fiends already had sex. I had no idea what I was doing or what was going on, I was just being a bad kid" she said, shaking her head. "You didn't give me poison ivy so in my book you did pretty good"

All at least I wasn't the worst, but I knew I wasn't the best. I'm fine with being in the middle for now. I don't need a story on her best either.

"I bet that sucked" I said, rubbing the back on my head. I started imagining how much that had to itch.

"It did, so trust me when I say you did fine"

"But you didn't like it" I said. Why can't I just leave good enough alone? It's like I'm asking her to hurt my feelings. It was all in her face and body that she didn't like it that much.

"Nathan!" She snapped. This has been us all day. I've been telling her how horrible I did and she's be telling me I did fine even though she clearly was just tolerating me. This is a good chunk of why I'm leaving her house, the other chunk is because Austin said that I had to go to his house. Something about it being an emergency.

"You'll do better next time, okay? Don't over think it" she finished.

So you did or didn't like it?

"Okay" I said. I could see how upset this was making her. She's upset because I'm upset but it's making me more upset.

"Good, now give me a kiss" she smiled, puckering up her lips.

I didn't hesitate to place a kiss on her lips. She smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Next time don't overthink. I feel like you'll do a lot better if you just relax" she said.

"Okay" I said, nodding at her.

"Okay. See you later, Nathan" she smiled.

"See you later" I said, as she closed the door.

Time to take the walk of complete shame to my car. I gotta watch more porn so I can learn what to do. She wants me to relax, my step father told me to relax, even Austin told me to relax. Well I can't.