Chapter Two

Kagome looked between the two men, gauging their reactions... and tried her best to not laugh at Misaki. The poor boy looked like he was gonna have a seizure and past out. As for Usami-sensei... he looked a bit surprised... yet curious?

She just blinked at them, not sure what to say.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Kagome looked at the two.

"Y-you!" Misaki stuttered, still processing the information.

"I? What?" Kagome blinked, not knowing what he was getting at.

"Y-you want to make the same books he does!?" Misaki pointed at Usami, who was looking at Kagome with curiosity.

Kagome turned her attention to Usami as he looked at her with curiosity before turning back to her distant cousin, "Well... yeah. Usami-sensei is a bit like my role model after all."

"HOW CAN YOU VIEW SOMEBODY LIKE HIM AS YOUR FREAKIN' ROLE MODEL!?" Misaki just didn't – couldn't understand. Why did his sweet cousin want to write the things Usagi-san wrote? And how in the hell did the wacko man-child inspire her to write?!

Usami smirked slightly, "I'm honored that you chose this career choice because of me..."

The miko-writer blushed a little modestly, "To be honest... when I planned on telling my mother after graduating high school, I was a bit uneasy about her reaction. But when I found out that she was also a fan of sensei's BL work... she was fine with my career choice. Although, I think I nearly gave my grandfather a heart attack and scarred my little brother when he read a little of one of your books I had after hearing what I wanted to write."

Misaki looked at Kagome, "I can't believe you want to write that!" He couldn't understand who would read such things- much less write it!

"Ne, Misaki, have you ever read one all the way through before?" Kagome asked, a small smirk coming on her face when he shook his head no.

"And I don't plan to!!" Misaki yelled, seeing the smirk on his cousin's face.

"Aww come on, I know you'd love it!" Kagome said giving him puppy dog eyes.

Misaki shrunk back, thinking, 'not those... anything but those.' He just HATED it when his cousin and friend used those eyes on him. They were enough to make any strong willed guy lose it and just crumble.

Usagi looked between the two once again, almost smirking when Kagome gave the puppy dog eye look as Misaki looked like he was about to crumble before hearing the boy yell out, "NO DAMMIT! I WILL NEVER READ ANY OF THAT CRAP EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!"

Kagome then frowned before saying, "You're such a stiff prick. You're saying you won't read any of that, even if it's been put in a manga?"

"Manga! They draw it too!!" Misaki yelled, not believing what he was hearing.

"Oh yes, and lots of people buy them!" Kagome chirped. She then turned to him, "How could you not know that? Unless..." her expression turned deadpanned, "You're still reading the kiddy stuff, like Tokyo Mew Mew, Pokemon, and Zatch Bell."

Misaki's face turned red before telling her to shut up and saying that he had to bring the laundry in.

As her friend stomped away, Kagome chuckled, "He's still such a kid at times. Taka-chi sheltered him a little too much."

Usagi joined her before asking, "So what kind of couples are you planning to write about? You already know that I write Boy Love books."

"I started out in writing the normal Male/female couples before I started treading into Yaoi and some Yuri. Sometime in the future I'm gonna try writing threesomes before groups." Kagome answered before asking him a little uneasy, "That's not strange, is it?"