𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗: 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝟬

Day 1:
Sounds from the ocean was suppose to cause misfortune to sailors right? Yet I need to learn about it. What is this thing called a Siren.

 What is this thing called a Siren

___

Albedo was a very curious man, every inch of this world that he doesn't know is a new quest for him to find the meaning if it.

Walking down to the dock near Mondstadt, he heard one of the fishermen talking about this 'sound'. It caught his attention but he didn't enter the conversation, all he did was listen to it from afar.

"Have you heard about that one incident?"

"The one about a Siren being seen?"

"Nonsense! Those things don't exist, it's a bunch of lies! Sirens are not real."

Siren?

What the hell is a Siren?

This was something new to Albedo's ears. He have never focused on the aquatic life, it never caught his attention until this Siren thing has entered his mind...

"Sucrose if you don't mind me asking but what's a Siren?"He made his way to the crafting table and notice that the green haired alchemist was there

He made his way to the crafting table and notice that the green haired alchemist was there.

"Oh Mr. Albedo! Very nice to meet you! I- er, a Siren? why ask about that? "
The confused alchemist asked. Sucrose turned away from the papers she was studying until Albedo started up a conversation.

"I just heard about it near the docks, so tell me what is this Siren?"

___

"Well Mr. Albedo.."

"..Sirens are dangerous creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and singing voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. It is also said that they can even charm the winds."

.

"Dangerous creatures?"

"..Why?"

.

"I'm not sure Mr. Albedo.."

"Maybe, you try to find out.."

.

"Yes.."
"I will find out. I will find one."

.

I mean such things as visions and gods exists in this world..

..A Siren can right?

___

PROLOGUE
___

! Best to read in dark mode.

! The Siren lore in this story won't  always be based off the Greek mythology or the story.