𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗: 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝟮

Day 3:
No progress yet, maybe I acted to early without a proper plan.. Or did I?

Albedo saw that it was getting dark, he got up and started to stroll abit on the shore, taking in the sight of the sea, unknown to him said girl walked far behind following

Looking around in hope for anything new, Albedo sighed as he saw the moon stared back at him in the sea. He was upset that he didn't get to see anything. He was about to head back until he heard something..

"..singing..?"
He asked himself.
It sounded.. beautiful.

He looked back to see no one but yet the voice was heard.

Y/n, the ____ was always told she has a nice voice. It was so amazing, it led sailors to their death.

Y/n, the Siren has caught the attention of Albedo, like a fisherman catching fish. She used the same voice to bring him closer.

But her intentions were different than normal.

Albedo stood in place, out of his mind is what he told himself, and waited for the singing to come closer. He closed his eyes as the sweet melody lulled him to sleep. Lost consciousness, the girl behind him caught his body and sat on the sand with his head on her lap. The sound from her lips continued as she played with his hair.

Day 4:
A new person has entered my life, what shall I say?

Albedo woke up to the sun shining on his face, shading his eyes using his hand he then noticed that his head was laying on something rather soft

Albedo woke up to the sun shining on his face, shading his eyes using his hand he then noticed that his head was laying on something rather soft. It then hit him that fingers was going through his hair, he turned his head to see a girl with her eyes closes and a smile on her face.

He didn't know what to do he was quite surprised. Albedo rose from her lap and turned back at her. His actions brought her out of her imagination as she turned to stare at him.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?"

The girl asked, voice laced with good intentions, or that's what Albedo wants to think.

"Who.. are you?" He asked, forgetting to answer her question first.

She laughed a bit while resting her head on her shoulder, holding a cheeky smile on her face.

"You answer my question first Albedo."

She said. Albedo's eyes widen a bit hearing his name fall out her mouth.

"I slept well.. May I ask how you got my name?"

"You sign off your notes with the name 'Albedo' so I guessed that was your name. I guessed right as it seems!"

Albedo then looked down to see that his note book and sketch pad was right next to her. He closed his eyes and sighed then repeat his question.

"Who are you?"

"Oh yea! I'm Y/N."

Albedo felt like something else was missing from her introduction. He was in thought but that's when he noticed her appearance. Feeling quite dumb to noticed her fish like appearance late. Her ears, hands, eyes and most importantly her skin.

"Y/N.. what are you.."

"Ah you've noticed. I'm a Siren, and you just happened to come near my waters. Your lucky I'm not the other kind who kill for fun."

She said while smiling the whole time. Albedo stayed there shocked, the thing he wanted to look for just came to him.

"A Siren.. You are real.."

Y/N, The Siren has just spoken to a human for thr first time. He didn't run away like the last one, he continued the conversation.

She felt quite happy.

Albedo felt the same feeling.