𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗: 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝟭

Day 2:
The word Siren bounced around my head like crazy, I must out everything in hold to get it out.

Day 2:The word Siren bounced around my head like crazy, I must out everything in hold to get it out

"Mr. Albedo?"

.

.

"There you are- oh?"

Sucrose stopped in her tracks when she saw Albedo packing up his latest work on his desk while packing up his bag for a trip.

"What are you doing? If you don't mind me asking.."

Albedo looked back at his assistant who stood with work in her hands ready for him.

"Sucrose I'm sorry but we will have to put that on hold, I have another project to work on."

"Huh!? But we just started a week ago.."

Sucrose was quite bummed out that the project was stopped abruptly out of the blue. She then remembered yesterday's conversation with him and she caught on.

"Are you going to search for Sirens?"

Albedo nodded his head as he closed his bag and hung it over on his shoulder, like a messenger bag. Filled with notes and survival tools for his adventure.

"I've never seen someone caught one.. But if you are lucky and do find one uhm.. maybe give me some information..?"

Albedo chuckled at his assistant and agreed to her question as he left the room.

___

He remembered what Sucrose told him,

"Their island."

They have their own island but don't know where.

He didn't think this through which isn't normal for the smart man. He always had a plan. He sighed as he sat on a rock and took out his sketch book and drew away as time past. He used it as a method to clear his mind and think of something to continue his project.

The boy never saw a Siren before yet he drew sketches of what he thinks they might look like. A fish? A Human with a fish tail? Isn't that a mermaid?? Curiosity indeed killed him.

He got up and decided it was a smart idea to go to the sea for any progress.

-

The sea smell had everyone with mixed opinions, some loved, some hate. Albedo didn't hated it, he didn't loved it. It's just there for him. Something that signals that your near the sea.

He sat down on the sand and took out his notes this time. Jotting down in his journal about his mini trip to the sea. He loves to keep his things organized and kept every progress in a book, so if he messes up he can always look at the previous steps to get back on track.

This is Albedo. The man who sits on the shore with notes in his hand, being watched by a curious chick who sits on her rock far away in only a bikini and pale blue skin, if anyone was smart enough to see her ears they will recognize who she is but this man who didn't notice her doesn't know a thing or two about _____, she gives him a pass as of how far she is. She stumbled to walk towards him, having legs for the first time isn't her thing.

Y/N, the _____ got curious of this man who sits next to her waters as if it's a normal beach day. "Who is this human?"

"Who?"