Chapter#4

Thomas smiled at Ryan, then he realized something. "Oh, I have to take Annie to the vet" he said getting the cat carrier. "And Clarabelle?" Asked Ryan. Thomas gets dress and look at Ryan. "Huh? Oh no she already got her appointment..it turned out okay, all though she bit Dr.Diana" he said. Ryan looks away while drinking coffee. "All right, now then...where is she??, Annie?? Come here. Pshshshshsh, Annie??" Thomas called but No responds. "She could be In your room" said Ryan sarcastically. "I know, how to make her come over" he said as shake a bag of cat treats, Annie run in the living room. Thomas picked Annie "gotcha! Alright, now then let's put you in the cat carrier" said Thomas, but Annie started yowling ang grring. "Annie come on, hehehe. Annie please get in the carrier" he said as putting her in the carrier. "Phew, finally. So uhh your okay of watching Clarabelle?" Asked Thomas. Ryan noddes "of course" Thomas smiles and kiss Ryan's cheek. "Won't be long, let's hope there won't throw a tantrum like last time I take you. Well bye Ryan Love you" said Thomas as he left. Ryan waved "bye" he look at Clarabelle. Clarabelle stares at him. Ryan throws a mouse toy as Clarabelle charge after it, Ryan chuckles.

[20 minutes]

"Were home!" Thomas yelled, he takes Annie out of the carrier. Annie went hiding. Ryan goes to Thomas, "Hey Thomas, how it been?" He said, "nothing much except that my cats keep on meowing at me saying (impression of his cats) oh daddy don't go, please stay, meow (normal voice) like that" Thomas explain.
Ryan giggles "they're spoiled little cuties" he added "so spoiled" Thomas added "but they do have a handsome owner~" he said flirting
Thomas blushes. "Me? Don't be ridiculous" he said. "I mean it" He said as he puts Thomas on his lap and kiss his neck, Thomas let out a moan. "Right now?" Asked Thomas

"yes, why?" Asked Ryan

Thomas points at his cats who are looking at him and Ryan. Thomas giggles to his cats "you two want to go on the Catio? Okay" he opens the door and Annie and Clarabelle go outside of the Catio and play. Thomas close the door and goes to Ryan. "Now then, where were we?" He asked Ryan blushes and looks at Thomas. "I know~" they started making out
Ryan wraps his arms around Thomas as they were kissing. Thomas was ticklish at first but Ryan didn't mind. He keeps kissing him and licking him "Mmm~" Thomas moans. Ryan giggles and kisses him.