chapter 5

Thomas moans as Ryan keeps kissing his neck
"You're so cute when you moan like the muffin~" said Ryan. "muffin?" Asked Thomas.
"Oh it's a cute nickname I gave you..do you have one for me?" asked Ryan. Thomas thinks for a moment.."how about Sweetheart?" Asked Thomas. "I love it~" and continues to bite Thomas's neck, Thomas let out a moan. Ryan looks at him with love in his eyes. "ready to make you feel good?~" asked Ryan. Thomas Blushes and kisses Ryan passionately as they start removing each other's clothes. Thomas lays down as Ryan kisses him every, he moans. Then Ryan went to Thoma's sweet area and licked it. "Aaahh!~ R-Ryan!~" Thomas said as he throws his head back and moans. Ryan keeps going as Thomas starts trembling from the orgasm. "Hehe, good boy Thomas~" Ryan said as the two kissed Ryan started grinding him. Thomas moans with pleasure, Ryan moves his hands onto Thomas's body, Then he starts stroking his cock. Ryan obeys his lover's request and starts thrusting, causing Thomas to moan louder and louder. The room was filled with their moans and the sound of skin slapping against each other. Ryan could feel Thomas getting close, so he speeds up his thrusts. "R-Ryan! I-I'm gonna-!" Thomas moans as he reaches his climax, his body shaking with pleasure. Ryan follows soon after, collapsing next to Thomas with a satisfied smile on his face.

The two lay there, catching their breath and cuddling for a while. "You're amazing, Ryan," Thomas says, looking into his lover's eyes. "I just want to make you feel good, Thomas," Ryan responds, tracing his fingers along Thomas's body. They stay in each other's arms for a while, basking in the afterglow of their passionate lovemaking.

As they lay there, Thomas couldn't help but think about how lucky he was to have Ryan in his life. They had been together for a few months now, and every moment with Ryan felt like a dream. Thomas never thought he would find someone who could make him feel so loved and desired.

Ryan, on the other hand, couldn't stop smiling. He was head over heels for Thomas and loved every part of him. He loved the way Thomas moaned and the way he looked at him with those beautiful eyes. Ryan knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life making Thomas happy.

Eventually, the two got up and got dressed, still stealing kisses and giggles as they went about their day. They spent the rest of the day together, holding hands and enjoying each other's company. And as they lay in bed that night, Thomas moaned once again as Ryan kissed his neck, feeling grateful for the love and passion they shared. that was amazing~" Said Thomas. 'you were great Thomas" Ryan said. "also, guess who has a Vet appointment?" Thomas said. "Who?" Asked Ryan. "Clarabelle has to go to the vet next week, Annie went now it's her turn" he said looking at his two Sibern cats.

[[Early Valentine's day Story]]