Chapter#2

Thomas has woken up, he was lying on his bed, he somehow changed in his night clothing. he woke up as he feels a cold rag on his forehead, with of two kittens licking his cheeks, he sat up and petted them, the rag fell on his bed making Annie and ClaraBelle flinch, he picked it up and put in a bucket of water that was by his bed, then he saw the other side of the bedroom and noticed that it's decorated, the bedding was purple, and other stuff, for Thomas's bedding is blue. Thomas's Door opened, Ryan came in wearing a dark purple t-shirt and black track shorts he looked at Thomas with a smile as he went over to him as Annie and Clarabelle both jumps down to Let Ryan sat next to a surprised Thomas. "Hey Thomas, how are you feeling?" he asked. Thomas blushes very pinkly, he didn't know what to say. There was an awkward moment of silence until Thomas deiced to have the courage to talk to him. "I'm okay, thanks Ryan for asking," he said with a smile, Ryan smiled "your welcome" he said. "Um how did I got here? and how did I change into my night outfit" he asked, then he saw that Ryan's smirked on his face. "You carried me?! In my room??! And you put me in my night clothing??!!" Thomas asked these questions to him. Ryan smirked as he leaned into Thomas's red blushing face. "Your so strong Ryan," he said as he looked away. "Heh, and your adorable~" Ryan said as he flirted. Thomas >/////<, blushed very red and hard. "Thank you...." Ryan giggles, "your welcome, Thomas well....I'll be in the kitchen, don't worry I'll feed your cats. Just rest Okay?" He said as he close the door. Thomas nods and said "okay" after Ryan close the door. Thomas layed in bed think of what has happened. He blushes so hard, he puts his pillows on his face and screams.

[Few minutes later]

Hours past and he can smell food, he walked out of the bedroom he saw Food on the table, one for him and one for Thomas. He sat down and looked at the pasta as it looks delicious.

Thomas sat down, as Ryan gave him lemon ice tea fresh and cold, Annie and ClaraBelle were both eating thier cat foods

Thomas sat down, as Ryan gave him lemon ice tea fresh and cold, Annie and ClaraBelle were both eating thier cat foods. "Ryan this looks yummy" he said as he takes a fork picks up the noodles and starts eating, Ryan chuckled and he starts eating. When they were both eating they didn't realize that a long pasta was connected the same fork, Thomas and Ryan both eat the noodle until thier lips meet, Thomas blushes hard and Ryan smirked as he kissed Thomas more, he pulled with a shocked face on Thomas blushing very hard. He drinks his tea and looked away. Ryan blushes too as he giggles to see how adorable he is by blushing like a rose.

[Later that night]

Thomas couldn't sleep at all last night on what happened around their were eating, the twin Sibern Cats were asleep on thier bed, the crickets chirp, the stars twinkle in the night sky. He turned over to see Ryan was asleep. He blushes very hard as his eyes twinkle like the stars, he smiles softly and fell asleep.

Authors Note: thank you for reading Chapter 2.