Curses

The girl ran over to Scott, trying to see what was happening with him “who are you” Lizzie questioned, getting ready to fight.

The purple haired girl (or at least what she assumed was a girl) had a headband with golden starts on it and was wearing a quite important looking dress. “My name is Lauren, and you are?” She said trying to take his temperature “do you know what's going on?” Elizabeth asked, ignoring her question.

“Kinda, I know that it's happened before but I don't know the cause of it” Lauren said, slightly annoyed but she knew she couldn't say anything. “May I ask, what exactly are you doing here?” The girl stood up and faced the queen “I…” she took a moment, thinking of a response “I work for him”

Elizabeth didn't quite believe her but there were more important things than who dose and who doesn't work for Scott and she seemed trustworthy enough.

“Alright, he seems ok enough” Lauren said looking back at him, one thing Lizzie noted is that it seemed really cold, colder than usual but that could just be the weather.

“How can you tell?”

“Well he's not dead is he?”

“I…well fair enough”

“Thanks for coming over but I think it would be preferred that you were to leave now”

“If that's what's best…”

I'm sorry this is so short and that I haven't updated in a while, I haven't haven't had much motivation