Soulmates

Loki drags you to the garage then puts you in the passenger seat. He runs around and hops in the drivers seat. You stare at him completely confused. As he starts to back up you finally say something.

"Who taught you to drive?"

"I did. Tony made me do online courses then paid for someone to do my driving test here. I have a license." He says putting the car in park.

"No fucking way."

"Yes I do." Loki pulls his wallet out of his jacket pocket with one hand flipping it open. "See."

"The government gave you a license?"

"Yes. Against their better judgment I assume. I did get perfect scores on my tests."

"Did you cheat?"

"I can pilot spacecrafts!"

"That's not what I asked!"

"No I didn't cheat y/n!"

"Magic?"

"If you would shut up I could show you!"

"Okay fine! Go before someone sees us!"

Loki speeds out of the garage and away from the compound. Once you're a safe distance away he starts going the actual speed limit. You connect your phone and play Loki's playlist. You made it just for him it's every song he's ever said he's liked plus some of your favorites.

It's funny seeing a god drive. It does seem like he's a natural. Probably drives better than you. After a few minutes Loki is singing along to the music you join him. Once you get into town he parks and you head into a cafe. You order for the both of you. Loki picks a spot to sit outside while you wait for your drinks and food. Once everything is done you head out and Loki is trying to do something on his phone.

"You almost look normal." You say setting everything down.

"Watch your mouth. I am a god." He puts his phone away.

"Yeah whatever." You laugh. Loki smiles.

"So?"

"What?"

"I told you I could drive."

"Congratulations. So can most of the population."

"You're such a cunt." He throws a piece of croissant at you.

"I know but I'm still your best friend."

You talk for a bit before walking around a few shops. Buying a few things from the drugstore and Loki finds a shirt he likes. It's been a couple hours and you decide to get some food and head home. In the car again listening to music Loki turns it down and speaks.

"Thank you." He says.

"You're welcome?" You say clearly confused.

"For today. All the time actually." He smiles. "Thank you for being my friend."

"Of course. I love you. You're actually fun to hang out with. I couldn't ask for a better friend. Pretty sure you're my soulmate."

"I love you too."

"You better bitch."

"I will crash this car and kill you."

"Sure."

You both laugh and Loki turns the music back up so you can sing together all the way home.