Chapter 5

As I continued walking through the endless labyrinth, I was met with many, and I mean MANY rooms. As I turned the corner, I finally found the room Matteo took me to. I placed my fingerprint on the lock, hoping it would open up, but with my luck, a rough arm grabbed my waist and held a cold metal to my head

"Well well well.. Look what we have here" his breath smelt of cheap beer and cigs

I dropped the can on the floor and kept silent. Maybe I was finally going to die, and honestly, I didn't really mind. His grimy hands crawled over my body, making me cringe. I felt the urge to scream and yell but I couldn't. He took the gun off my forehead and tucked it into his waistband, as continued his assault on my now limp body.

"If your going to r*pe and kill me just do it!" I screamed

3 gunshots filled my ears.

Everything was red. The creep laid on the floor clutching his heart. Looking up, I saw my saviour, Matteo. He said nothing, unlocked the door, and let me into the room. Aggressive Italian mumbling filled my ears, and without saying a word to me, he locked me in the room and left.

"Fucking hell.."

After banging the door for several minutes, I gave up. I walked circles around the room, dodging the glass shards left on the floor from my previous tantrum. I eventually gave up and dragged the chair out from the dressing room (I know, fancy right?) and placed it in front of the window. I sat down on the mahogany wood and stared at the stars in the distant sky. I thought about my Kaden and what he was doing, and whether or not my family would come look for me.

I heard the click from the fingerprint lock, and I felt Matteo presence in the room, behind me. I felt his hand on my shoulder; I stayed still.

"mi dispiace amore mio" he whispered

(I'm sorry my love)

"Why did you kill him Matteo? How long do I have to stay here?" I asked while staring back at the stars

"He put you in danger. Mi importa di te.." He whispered the last part in his mother tongue.

(I care about you)

"What about the second question?" He ignored.

We both stood in comforting silence, staring off into the distance

"I'm sorry if I scared you" He broke the silence, and it was now my turn to ignore.

I sorta like him when he's vulnerable like this though.. He's more human, and easier to talk to. He grabbed my hand, causing my neck to turn, and my eyes to gaze deeply into his grey ones. I stood up to match his height, to show him that he couldn't intimidate me, but instead I just brought both of us closer. He placed his arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck. He leant in closer, and so did I. Our eyes fluttered shut, and we were surrounded by an air of ecstasy. His lips gently graced mine, before he pulled away and gazed into my eyes. He tucked a fly away strand of hair behind my ear and held my face. He stood still in time, as if he was trying to figure something out, and soon, he smashed his lips onto my own, causing me to let out a light moan and run my fingers through his hair. He continued his sensual assault on my lips, bitting my bottom lip with his teeth, sucking on it, leaving me in a puddle of pleasure.

"Fuck Matteo.." I muttered softly

He stopped? His hand dropped from my face and he stared at me, like I disgusted him. His eyes turned dark and he glared, as though the mere sight of me burnt him. He turned to leave the room, slamming the door behind him. 

Why does this always happen.. Did I do something wrong..? Maybe its my body.. I broke down onto the floor, and tears fell from my eyes before I could stop them.