Shameless Yibo

MORNING AT 6:00 am

WANG HAIKUAN HOUSE (USA)

Jin wakes up with a sore body after a long steamy night, he yelp in pain when he tried to get up from bed, haikuan wakes up after hearing a whimpering sound, he chuckles at helpless jin who was continuously trying to sit down but due to back pain, he was not able to. Haikuan helped jin to take bath and both came down to have breakfast.

All the butlers and servents were present in the hall, the breakfast table was already prepared, haikuan made jin sit on a chair and he sit beside jin. they were going to start their breakfast then yibo came from outside.

"yibo you are coming now? where were you last night? "' haikuan asked as he see yibo in the formal dress which he was wearing yesterday.

" ge, I came last night but as I enter inside the mansion I hear some noise, seems like that hungry wolf was so busy enjoying his delicious meal that he forgot that the rooms of your mansion are not soundproof and I want to sleep in peace so I went to a hotel ." yibo said casually and sit down on another chair beside jin to have his breakfast.

After listening to yibo, jin who was drinking water coughed and spit out all water from his mouth. Haikuan immediately pats jin's back to calm him down. both faces were red due to embarrassment. 

" you didn't lock the door? " jin asked haikuan in low voice with anger.

before Haikuan can say anything yibo replied "no, he forgot to lock the main door of the mansion as well as his room's door too." yibo look at his brother with a teasing smile and started to fill his mouth with all food.

now jin was becoming uncomfortable as he never thought yibo had witnessed all their sinful acts

now jin was becoming uncomfortable as he never thought yibo had witnessed all their sinful acts. it was his first time and seems like he had already created lots of mess. what if yibo dislikes him and says haikuan to leave him. his face was worried and his eyes started to fill up with tears.

haikuan sense the discomfort in jin's eyes and grab his hand under the table and squeeze it gently, jin look at haikuan, and both smile at each other.

" yibo I and jin... we..we a..are" before haikuan says more yibo cut him in between.

" yes I know you guys are in a relationship and you both love each other. now will you both stop being lovey-dovey in front of me, I am eating my breakfast" yibo said casually without looking at them and started to eat more.

haikuan smiled after listening to his brother. 

" young master.. you "jin tried to say but it seems like yibo is not in the mood to hear anyone, he want everyone to listen to him only so again he cut off jin.

" ge you punished jin last night because he called you senior master right? punish him tonight also for calling me, young master."  yibo said and wink at his brother.

" sue yibo, your wish is my order," said haikuan and winked at jin whose jaw dropped after listening to how shamefully both brothers are talking in front of him.