I need love, I need Wei Ying

NOTE:  SOME PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED BETWEEN WEI YING AND XIAO ZHAN, LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR. BOTH WEI YING AND XIAO ZHAN ARE THE SAME, BUT FOR YIBO HE ONLY KNOWS WEI YING, HE DON'T KNOW WEI YING IS  XIAO ZHAN

The next day yibo called zhan at 8:00 am and said him about his today's schedule. right now zhan is waiting for yibo to come. he was standing out of his apartment.

after a few minutes, seven black cars come to him. the one which stops just before him was yibo's one. yibo come out of the car and open the door for zhan to enter like a gentleman. this scene was enough to give a heart attack to the driver and all the guards including the head guard.

zhan smile awkwardly as it was very new for him and enter the car

" good morning sir" zhan greeted yibo with a bright smile

"angel...my angel...only mine" yibo thought as he sees the angelic smile of the younger ones.

"......" yibo didn't reply

zhan looks at yibo but yibo turns his head to the window side.

"Sir?" zhan again call yibo

" what happen to him now, yesterday he asked for friendship and today again the monster is back," zhan thought and look at yibo," wait, did I say something wrong?" zhan thought for a while then facepalm

" good morning yibo" he again greeted yibo by taking his name this time

" good morning wei ying" yibo turns to zhan in one go and smiles at him.

"huh? I was right. " zhan thought and smiled at yibo

"we are best friends now so no need to call me sir or any formal words, you can just call me by my name like how I call you" yibo said 

" ooh yes. got it si..mm yibo," zhan said

after a half-hour, they reach a multi-store building. wang corporation owns a very wide business in the USA also.

 zhan and yibo come inside the building. yibo came inside the cabin while zhan was sitting outside the cabin on the chair. yibo can see zhan through the glass but zhan can't as the glass was one side reflection. zhan can see only blue.

yibo was busy in the meeting while zhan was scrolling on his phone. the meeting over. everyone greet yibo and leave the cabin but yibo was still there. he looks at zhan from the glass wall.

a mid-aged man came to zhan and greet him, zhan also stand up in respect and bowed to him, then that man put his hand on Zhan's shoulder. zhan first tried to move back to avoid the touch as he feel uncomfortable but the man whose eyes shows nothing but lust gripped Zhan's shoulder tightly.

zhan tried to move but he can't. but his eyes widen when that man puts another hand on Zhan's waist and pull him toward himself.

zhan was scared as hell, he look around to see if there is anyone who can help him but to his unfortunate the hall was empty. he wanted to scream but no words came out of his mouth.

out of sudden a strong punch landed on the face of that man. due to a strong punch his grip on Zhan's body loosen, zhan took the chance and free himself. he move back and look at the man who is now on the floor with a bleeding nose.

" How dare you to touch him?" a deep cold voice echoed in the empty hall.

 zhan who heard it tremble in fear .he turn to the other side and found wang yibo was standing there but the aura emitted was yibo was so strong and dark. zhan feels suffocated but yibo didn't bother to look at him, his eyes shift only on the prey who is laying on the floor covering his bleeding nose.