Chapter 5: Cravings

Natasha's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night thirsty.

So thirsty.

I quickly got up from my bed and went to the small kitchen of the apartment I'm renting and opened the refrigerator to get water.

I didn't bother grabbing a glass from the cupboard anymore and just directly drink from the bottle.

I had a hard time catching my breath after finishing all the water in the big bottle.
The water is so cold and refreshing but I don't understand why I'm still thirsty.

Beads of sweat started to form in my forehead and neck.

"Ugh, f*ck!" I groaned as I deeply closed my eyes.

Now, I'm not only thirsty- I'm so hungry. So hungry and thirsty like as if I was deprived of food and water for months.

What is happening to me?

I peaked at the window to see the moon but it's not a full moon tonight. I also don't feel the urge to turn into a werewolf.

I don't understand what is happening.

My stomach is not growling and it doesn't hurt but I am so hungry.

And now my throat feels like it's as dry as the desert.

I went back to the refrigerator and grabbed the raw meat I was hiding there. I quickly dig in like a hungry animal and finish all of them but the hungriness and thirst that I feel won't go away.

It's unquenchable.

I'm looking for something- craving for something.

Maybe, the reason why I'm still thirsty and hungry even though I already ate a ton of raw meat and drank a huge bottle of water is that, this isn't what I'm looking for.

I'm searching for something different. I'm craving for the taste of something different.
Not water nor meat.

Valerian Fenrir. . .

I swallowed hard as my mouth watered at the thought of him.

I want Valerian Fenrir.

His blood.

I want it.

"What did he do to me?" I whispered to myself as I clenched my fist.

I'm longing for his scent. The smell of his blood and the taste of it.

I want it.

I need it. . . So bad.

Right now.

F*ck f*ck f*ck.

I ran back to my room and grabbed my phone. I opened the internet and type his name.

Valerian holds such a reputation in this city. I know there's information about him on the internet.

My eyes scanned the results and I was right. I found his address.

Without thinking, I quickly grabbed my hoodie and went out of the apartment.

~*~

I climbed up the huge gate with ease.

The moment I was inside, I am in complete awe of how beautiful his house is.

A mansion.

It may be dark but the small light that's coming from the half moon and lamp post are enough for me to see how big and beautiful his mansion is.