Chapter 30: The Photoshoot

Natasha's POV

I can see Elyse looking at us with a big smile plastered on her face.

I took a deep breath.

I know what to do.

"Hey, hi," I called the attention of the photographer.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Can we do this shot?" I asked as I sat on Valerian's lap. "This one. I want to do this."

"Of course, ma'am. That will be a perfect photo," he replied.

"What are you doing, Natasha?" Valerian whispered to my ears.

"I'm doing this for you," I whispered back.

I sat properly on Valerian's lap as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I felt him wrap his hand on my waist too.

The joy on Elyse's face seems like it leveled up and her smile looks like it doubled on her face.

She's smiling from ear to ear while looking at us.

"Smile," the photographer said, smiling at us like indicating that we should copy what he's doing.

I flashed a big smile as the camera repeatedly clicked.

We did so many poses.

"How many pictures that your company needs?" I asked whispering it to Valerian when the photographer changed his camera or something.

"As much as we can take," he answered.

"That much?"

"It will never be enough for news and TV stations. They will get everything," he said.

I creased my forehead. "What do you mean?"

"These pictures will be hot on their eyes, Natasha," he answered. "The company will make a big profit out of them."

"Really?" I asked, surprised. "You can do that?"

Valerian nodded. "Our pictures can do that."

It still doesn't sink in on my mind how influential and a big of a person Valerian is.

He is a business tycoon and a billionaire. Of course, something like this will surely ignite a piece of big news.

"Our engagement will be circulating every news for the next weeks and even months," he added.

Valerian isn't just an ordinary person for the humans and they admire him. I wonder what will happen if they know he is a vampire. Not just an ordinary vampire.

"For the last few shots," the photographer said as he set up his camera back on the tripod.

"We need to level up the next photos. A little too intimate," he added.

The pictures we took earlier are all sweet and kinda formal- just normal couple pictures. Even the ones that I was sitting on Valerian's lap. It was still just a normal sweet photo.

And now, I don't know what he meant by intimate pictures.

"Yes!" I heard Elyse exclaim.

Oh fuck.

This is what exactly I was talking about earlier.

"Can you do poses, Mr. and Mrs. Fenrir?" the photographer asked.

I'm still on Valerian's lap. He pulled me more close to him.

My breathing hitched when he held my hand and intertwined our fingers.