Chapter 2. Welcome To Alfea

"It looks stunning, Wow I am still so shocked." Bloom made her way to the castle "Y/n might be a fairy but me? I still have a doubt." Stella spoke "You shouldn't be the magical barrier only allows people with magic." 
You were not paying any attention to there conversation, you were busy looking at the beautiful castle. It looked so lively and so pretty-

"N/n wait up! Don't wander" Bloom called out to you, as she rushed to walk next to you "Sorry Bloom this place is just breath taking" 

"Oh Who is that lady over there?" Bloom asked motioning to the brown haired woman. "That's Gruzelda Head of discipline"

"But Stella clearly are names are not there, What do you expect me to do?" You asked after hearing the lady check the list of names, Stella pulled an envelope "But you are.. I think of everything, you know princess of Calisto

 was supposed to  come here this year, Then she changed her mind for some reason and her sister was supposed to come here but she to isn't coming. She gave me a letter to give to Headmistress, I just won't give it to her"

"Come on Stella you want me and my sister to take these two girls place?, Come on Stella we're being Dishonest here." Bloom countered, Shocked at Stella's bizarre idea. You to were really surprised. "What if they find out and that won't be pretty." You said.

"Come on girls it's to late to back down now, and a little lie must me made." Stella crumbled the paper as she walked to the front gate. 

"Good morning Miss Grizelda" Stella said cheerfully. She had an displeased look as she turned to the three of us "Well if it isn't princess Solaria. I'm rather surprised I dare say so, to see you back in the castle. After your stunt last year. You have chosen to come back here."

"You know the school needs me."

"Right" The woman said sarcastically "And who are your friends here?" 

"These are the princesses of Calisto, This is Miranda and Sarah Calisto." Stella said so confidently it was hard to figure out, weather or not it was a lie she was making up "Ah Miranda and Sarah Calisto! You may go in." Stella led you all inside the gates.

"Oh my gosh Stella we will be so finished if anyone finds out." You said, at the same time trying to capture the castle's beauty with in your eyes. 

"I highly doubt it Y/n." Stella said like she didn't even care. 

"This castle will be your home for the next five years, but also you will be evicted from your house if any of the rules are broken.. Disregard these rules and I'll personally escort you to the front gate, You smirked "I like her she's got personality you commented on Miss Grizelda "Or your nightmare." Stella said.

"You can not use your powers in the hallway, or any other common areas for that matter. You can display your power is in your classroom, Under supervision. Is that absolutely clear.. Especially to you princess Stella? Thanks to you the potions classroom will not be used for this year."